Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all! I'd like to add an avatar to my profile, but I don't have that option when I click on "Edit Avatar". Under the FAQ, it says that the site admin can choose avatars available, and allow, or not allow, users to have them.

What do you think?

You should be able to change your own avator, its probably a setting I need to adjust let me look into it, can you also try and see if you can add a signiature underneath?

Thanks Paul

Comment

I still can't add an avatar, but I already added a profile pic, and I am able to do a sig, just haven't yet!

Comment

Try again I think I just found the setting

Comment

There it is! Thanks!!! Good stuff here!!!

Comment

test via a quick reply

Comment

its only 80 x 80 pixals which I think is a tad small so going to up it to 100 x 100 I think the avator will need re-uploading to see if it changes

Comment

Nice looking avatars... I gotta work on mine one of these nights... that reminds me of an Eagles song...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

yeah re-loading it sorts it mines a bit bigger and looks bigger now

Comment

What's the difference between an avatar and a profile pic? I'm going to have to swallow my pride and ask some stupid questions here, so forgive me....

Comment

The profile pick and avatar are the same thing...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X