Suggestions and improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions and improvements

if you have any suggestions of improvements please post here, including style choices, artwork, features and the way things are handled

if you want to contact me directly my email address is riipps@hotmail.com and my MSN messenger is the same email

Thanks Paul Ripley

Is it just me or does the "+ Reply to Thread" button only move your cursor to the quick reply box?

It doesn't take you to the full reply screen - you need to select the "Go Advanced" button to get this

Is this a feature of vBulletin?

It doesn't really matter, just different to other forums I've used in the past and the quick reply box here does enable users to use most of the features they require. It just seems a strange button that effectively holds a "goto" command that takes you to the box directly below it (assuming that you wat to reply after reading the last post) - I understand the duplicate reply button at the top.

Comment

I hadn't taken any notice of them to be honest and I just quickly checked my other site (and another one thats not mine using the same forum) to see if they had them and sure enough they do and the same boxes are there at the top and bottom (although they say 'post a reply') seems like its just a Vbulletin thing. Like you say it just takes the cursor to the reply box. I've never used them, they may be big to encourage people to reply?

Comment

More of a question:

What's with the + sign after other users names when they're online? I don't have one but currently cac1959, Rippers and Indykjt do...

Does it mean anything?

Comment

Because you have created friendships with them

Comment

If we could change the + to a love heart we could call them bro-mances.... lol

Thanks

Comment

how many posts before you go to a rookie ??

Comment

Its changed now.. you start as a Rookie, then after 30 posts you are a Cars Addict and then after 100 posts... well you have to find out

Comment

do you get a ransberg mcqueen @ 100 posts ???

Comment

LOL I don't even have a Ransburg to give even if you did get to 100 posts!

Comment

There should be Cars2 Ransburg McQueens at Toys R Us shortly... Can't wait...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Come on Rippers. I know you love an error! How about an error section?

Comment

An error section would be cool... Is there a trade feedback section? We also need to figure out how to organize the store finds and the database of Cars

Desert Back 12
                          Desert Back 16
                          Supercharged
                          World of Cars
                          Race O Rama
                          Final Lap

Do we separate out boxed sets? Cars Toon items?

And there's a rumor that Cars2 items are out now or coming out shortly... Hmmm...

Lots of ways to consider...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We can add those to the database forum as posts and make them sticky so they stay to the top

Comment

can we transfer post credits from the other boards? haha

Comment

Working...
                              X