X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone !

Hi everyone
    PJ has signed up for the road trip !
    been collecting since 06 with my son who still wants to collect cars2 despite being 12 ! started off chasing round trying to find a chick hicks (boy he was hard to get !) and ended up as a Mattel retailer! enjoyed every minute in between and looking forward to Cars2 and 3 and 4.....
    cant believe got to start as a junior member though lol ! can we fix that rippers? lol
    good to see some familiar faces already and hope to continue enjoying your company.
    PJ

Hello, PJ. Welcome.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hi Paul hope all is well, whens Mattel sending out the Cars 2 cases to yourself and the stores?

Comment

UK release date is 27th May - anything that youre after ? :-)

Comment

Will you be getting box sets or just singles, movie moments and deluxe?

My way of thinking at the moment it to collect only singles in packaging (First release only no different card back repeats etc like last time) and collect the rest loose.

Comment

Hi PJ
            Nice to see you here too; glad the commonwealth is well represented

Comment

We just need to see how long we can outnumber "the Yanks" for...... lol

Comment

Rippers - thats what I keep telling myself ! lol
                who knows what I will get - it is Mattel we are talking here ....order is in....
                singles, 2 packs & deluxe - no box sets available to order from mattel - maybe we will see TRU do some box sets ? lots of tracks this time and spinoffs away from the diecast. Lightnsounds @ 1:55 scale do look good though :-)
                Mr B - well since theres quite a few more of them ...probably not for very long lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                  We just need to see how long we can outnumber "the Yanks" for...... lol
                  Don't forget - you made me an honorary UK member several months ago... I work with you, not fight against you, lol!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hi PJ, great to see you here cant wait for the 27th...

Comment

Working...
                    X