Hello, my name is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, my name is...

Indykjt! I am an avid Disney/Pixar Cars collector, husband of nearly 15 years, and father of two amazing kids!

I also run a non-profit called Nathan's Playroom, a child based charity that I started a few years ago, and has grown with the help of my family and some great friends!

Welcome, Indykjt!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

welcome Indykit
      good to see you here
      PJ

Comment

Hello... fancy seeing you here!

Comment

Well... it has been a while since I have posted here so I thought I should give this a bump to reintroduce myself!

Comment

Hello, welcome back

Comment

Welcome to PCD
              Last edited by Bumper Save; 06-04-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

welcome to pcd indykjt,great to have you aboard

Comment

I know that guy..!

Comment

Since indykjt bumped his introduction back up to the top, I'm going to add a little bit more...

I've known indykjt, his wife, daughter, and son for over 3 years now... In addition to helping each other with Cars, I'm a proud supporter of the Nathan's Playroom (formerly Cars Cares) charity... Kevin and his family are truly amazing people doing amazing work for a great cause - I'm grateful to be a small part of it.

Again, welcome to PCD...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Can't believe that I missed welcoming you the first time around!

So, welcome...

Comment

Working...
                      X