Indy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy!

I was in Indianapolis last week from Wed. thru Sun. I didn't drive (I was a passenger) so I was unable raid the local stores or meet up with any of you from the area! Stayed at the Airport Wyndham for a convention. Love the area though, next time I'll drive!

Wish I'd have known... I could have made a trip and "Cars-napped" you from your hotel for a little bit... you were about 90 minutes from me but very close to a couple of friends who live on the west/southwest side of town.

As it turns out, you probably wouldn't have found much in the way of Cars... I think I've seen the TRU cube with Victor/Vladimir that you told us about at 1 of the 3 TRU stores... and I've not seen anything new at any of the Target, Kmart, or Walmart stores for months... still, there are good places to eat.

Give me a heads up next time you head over... and I'll do the same next time we pass through St. Louis on our way to see our son in Texas.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X