Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football league - anyone interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football league - anyone interested?

Hi all,

For the last several years I have participated in a Yahoo Fantasy Football league... American football (National Football League) by the way... would anyone be interested in participating if I set up a league for members of PixarCarsDiecast.com? I'd set it up for autodraft... I'd set it up as a no cost league for at least this first year... GOMATERGO and I have participated in another league... The league would start the first week of September and would last throughout the regular season.

If you're interested, please let me know with a reply in this thread.

Many thanks,

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'm not too into that kind of stuff Chris, plus I might beat you again like in the March Madness thing

Comment

What type of overhead is it Chris and what is the format?

Is it picking players or predicting scores?

Is it daily or weekly?

Comment

i'm interested,just give us a bit of guidance as to what is entailed.

Comment

I'll look up what we used for a scoring system and post... it's not like the NCAA Basketball Tourney Challenge where you predict winners... the object is to field a team of players that earns the most points for you... There are times during the season where I might spend an hour a day on my lineup and roster... and other days where I did nothing... Each player is only on 1 team - unlike the fantasy racing league where we all might pick Lewis Hamilton in the F1 race of the week, only 1 of us might get Peyton Manning of the Denver Broncos on our roster.

I'll post more later... time to head home.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

chris im in on ctt , hope others from this site join.

Comment

Working...
            X