Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoda's collectie

in the basement we have some space as cars playground
    still a lot work to be done...need to buy poster buddies and get back working on the carrera go slot track

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Ah nice one Dafickser what I'd do for a basement.... And your display is amazing

Comment

Oh man, I second that! What an awesome setup you've got there!

Comment

OOOOOO I love it!!! Would love a basement. My attic is full and so is the garage of my various collections.

Comment

thanks, we are lucky

Comment

singles and doubles are easy to get now,waiting for the first showing of deluxe models here in the DAM

Finn single and Lights and sounds version

The bad guys

world grand prix

Comment

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing. Always great to see them loose!!

Comment

the carrrera go track that should become the display for many of the cars...work in progress

Comment

I could see myself just loosing the key to the basement and making it my personal residence, oh ...and a cat flap installed for instalments of bread and water... probably some extra batteries in case of a power cut hmmmmm...
                  Luvin it

Comment

Maybe I should start thinking about a B&B

The two level table has now turned into one level table. Why, see Darwin ...anyhow playing is fun and we found new use of the rollin" bowling playset

Comment

I used to have a man cave down in my basement. Now my kids have transformed it into their giant playroom. I try to keep the Disney Cars organized but it is a never ending battle. Great pictures by the way.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

we had some new Carrera CARS 2 in this weekend.
                        The new LMQ seems much better scaled as the CARS 1 LMQ...that's good news as that would make them easier to convert to digital

Left to right:
                        Mattel CARS 2 LMQ 1:55
                        Mattel CARS 1 LMQ 1:55
                        Carrera CARS 1 LMQ 1:43
                        Carrera CARS 2 LMQ 1:43
                        Disney CARS 1 LMQ 1:43

Comment

From hobby to business...out of the slot track and cars collecting hobby we came to the idea of a new business...a kidsplayground/toy-boutique...what better place then to have your birthday party in a toyshop

One of the 3 slottracks in the playground/shop area will have as you can expect a CARS feeling with new carrera GO cars models...for the scenery we got the Disney cars in 1:43...they match best the slotcars.
                          The team sets are great

LMQ and Francesco are GO cars...rest of racers and teamboss's are disney cars..besides the racing it will give the kids something to talk about.

Being busy setting up this new bizz takes time...less time to spend on forums, but will post some more when track is ready for kids to play on...should be soon
                          Hope you guys in the US had a good turkey day and to all hope to see you when visiting Amsterdam...our basement has gone public are you ready to race ?
                          www.kidspitstop.nl (website is in Dutch)
                          Last edited by DaFickser; 11-26-2011, 12:52 AM. Reason: adding URL

Comment

Found some space on the table to create something like a pitlane and add racers (that are not available by carrera) to the race as being in the pitlane/fuelstop
                            DSC03011.jpg
                            Used winebottle cork and some rubbish laying around to have the teamboss overlook the race...also due to limited space , but maybe able to create something with the feel of pitboxes on the wall.
                            DSC03012.jpg
                            Ladies following the race
                            DSC03018.jpg
                            Sid ready for action

Comment

Uber awesome Fickster, I know where I'm going if I'm ever in Amsterdam!

Comment

Working...
                              X