X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNOOZE'S Collection:

Here's a few pics of my collection, sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

and of course a picture of my son enjoying them:

That's a nice collection you've got going on.

Good job so far

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
      That's a nice collection you've got going on.

Good job so far
      thanks man, here's some more pics!

Last edited by SNOOZE; 09-07-2012, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Guess your son is enjoying them very much!
        Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
          Guess your son is enjoying them very much!
          Have fun!
          he is!! he's only 2 so i know when he will enjoy them for a long time to come!

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
            he is!! he's only 2 so i know when he will enjoy them for a long time to come!
            That is the best part when you collect something and you know someone at home will love it!
            It kinds of give you the motivation to collect more

Comment

I love the haulers. I really wish I would have been into collecting those when they came out. My son wasn't born back then so I didnt know what I was missing out on lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Nice collection!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                  That is the best part when you collect something and you know someone at home will love it!
                  It kinds of give you the motivation to collect more
                  yeah that does give me motivation to collect more too
                  I love the haulers. I really wish I would have been into collecting those when they came out. My son wasn't born back then so I didnt know what I was missing out on lol
                  I wish I was into CARS earlier too, but im looking forward to KMART 9 event this October! Im gonna go hunt stuff down, I wish CARS 2 came out with haulers!! Did you guys see any haulers in CARS 2 movie? What if they come out with haulers for other CARS 2 racers! and more pit crews
                  Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
                  Nice collection!
                  Thanks man!

It would be cool if these came in diecast my son loves these 3 toys:

Comment

Whats the little tractor on the right? (XXL on the right, screaming banshee in the middle and...???)

I really do love the haulers! And been loving the pittys/pit crews more and more everytime I see the full team displays

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Whats the little tractor on the right? (XXL on the right, screaming banshee in the middle and...???)

I really do love the haulers! And been loving the pittys/pit crews more and more everytime I see the full team displays
                      its a Bulldozer from carstoon

heres pics of some of my piston cup racers i got these from TowMater77, i need 16....
                      Last edited by SNOOZE; 09-12-2012, 12:46 AM.

Comment

There's a list of the full 36 racers somewhere SNOOZE - I'll see if I can find it

I like the Piston Cup race cars. You did well finding these

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                          There's a list of the full 36 racers somewhere SNOOZE - I'll see if I can find it

I like the Piston Cup race cars. You did well finding these
                          thanks bro, I got them from TowMater77. half of them have rubber tires

Comment

You're doing very well adding Cars to your collection, SNOOZE... thank you for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              You're doing very well adding Cars to your collection, SNOOZE... thank you for sharing your photos.
                              thanks cac1959! Thanks for writing all those articles!

Comment

Working...
                              X