- Carla Veloso
    - HHPC LMQ
    - Holly Shiftwell
    - Jeff Gorvette
    - Shu Todoroki
    - Acer
    - Petrov Trunkov
    - Miles Axelrod

special guest appearence by my sons legs lol.

Missing from the picture are mater, professor z, hydraulics ramone and lmq from encyclopedia.

More pics probably this weekend

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Nice photo... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Rare doesn't mean is good.
      Is how much fun you are having that is the best

Comment

nice collection! keep up the good work! I need Carla Veloso!

Comment

Thanks guys...more pictures up tonight...probably some single or group shots.

Very true Wintermelon...rare doesn't always mean good...because then you don't wanna play with them lol. Me and my son have fun playing with them...and sometimes the daughters join in too lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Nice collection!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

well...time to update the collection post:

the racers

the spies

the bad guys:

the support crew + HHPCLMQ

the whole gang:

the cars encyclopedia...not opened...xmas present for my son

random cars related products...mostly the ones that were in the chocolate eggs:

and a few shots to compare size with the 1:55 versions:

LMQs

and...for good measure...my little boys shoes lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

well...here's an entry into the pixar cars contest:

526091_10150994061186813_1800564708_n.jpg

The box he is sitting in is what we use to put his cars in at the moment...and he can be seen with a Lightning McQueen in his hands

In the background...the rest of the unit where the little box goes...on the right is a Cars blowup ball pit and on the left is another cars storage bin lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

and the newest addition to our collection:

Petrov, Miles, Z and Acer all wondering what kind of black magic has contained their friend

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Not really part of any collection...but just thought I'd share a pic of my sons room. My apologies for the quality of the picture, I was testing out a new panoramic picture app on my phone (also...its not very big LOL)

PS: on the right hand side, where there are cars pinned to the wall, there is one missing...if anyone has the Crooze Batmobile from the 2012 walmart set for sale...PM me )

Transformers for Trade

Comment

I like the panoramic photo, DeceptiCog72283.

I never did see the Crooze Batmobile from the 2012 Walmart set in a store... I ended up buying one on eBay... I may have to do the same thing for the 2012 Kroger Halloween Hot Wheels - the 2 I want, Ecto-1 and Batmobile, have not been in any of the 6 Kroger stores I've checked between home and 150 miles away.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I thibk im gonna have to ebay it. Pay more for 1 car then the 7 others combined lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

that photo of the lemons looking at grem is pretty neat, plus the little francesco looks a cool little dude

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              that photo of the lemons looking at grem is pretty neat, plus the little francesco looks a cool little dude
                              it was a major pain getting those tiny little stickers on there lol and they are starting to peel away at points. Especially the eyes. I may have to try a small dab of super glue or something.

I'm not sure what the policies are in your part of the world on toys inside chocolate, but I know these weren't sold in a large part of the US as they ban concealed toys in food (from what I have read), but these came inside a capsule sealed inside a chocolate egg.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/10x-Chocolate...#ht_915wt_1188

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                              X