Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the most recent scores are you most excited about?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the most recent scores are you most excited about?

Within the last couple of days we've seen more new Cars releases than we've seen in months... we had 3 months with no finds... a few months with online Mattel resellers offering new items... and now, people are actually finding Cars in stores... The question is - which of the following new finds are you most excited about and hope to add to your collection?

1. New Take Flight Deluxe - Aviator Mater, Falcon Hawk 1, NASCA Truck, Lightning McQueen Hawk
    2. New Toys R US Metallic Paint racers - Raoul Caroule (Germany), Miguel Camino, and Francesco Bernoulli (UK and US)
    3. New Deluxe Cars found in Singapore - Taia Decotura and Taco Truck Mater
    4. International Case U with Chase Celine and Acer with Torch
    5. Angry Birds Hot Wheels
    6. TRU exclusive Radiator Springs Classic singles, playsets, and multipacks.
    7. Target exclusive 4 pack with Bruno Motoreau

You'll notice I did not offer an All of the Above choice... I did think about allowing multiple choice so you could vote for more than 1 item but ultimately decided not to... I want them all... I imagine many of you do too... which one do you want the most?
    New Take Flight Deluxe
    33.33%
    New Metallic Paint Racers
    0.00%
    New Deluxe (Taia Decotura and Taco Truck Mater)
    33.33%
    International case U with Chase Celine and Acer with Torch
    11.11%
    Angry Birds Hot Wheels
    0.00%
    TRU exclusive Radiator Springs Classic items
    11.11%
    Target exclusive 4 pack with Bruno Motoreau
    11.11%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

None of these excites me!
    I would want people to report that they are seeing mainline singles in the stores.
    That is what i want the most...

Comment

Most liked the TRU radiator springs classic series always a plus. on the older characters

Also the new deluxe cars which i gotta hunt for...

Comment

Need to know the contents of that Taco truck Mater case. Might want to buy one. (Hint, Hint, Stephanie 175...)

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Good point, wintermelon... I should have added a none of the above... I don't think we'll be seeing new mainline singles in US stores for awhile other than at Walmart as they ended up getting the canceled J, K, L, and M cases... hopefully other countries will get some.

I voted for the Deluxe... we're not 100% sure of the case assortment... I think it may have 2 each of Taia and Taco Truck Mater, 1 Queen, and 1 bus, but that has not been confirmed.

And I'm sure JMDL will be ordering that Deluxe case when it's available... I wonder if it will be 6 months from now, as it was 6 months from the time Singapore got the previous case (Funny Car Mater, The Queen, and Kimura) until it showed up in the US... and that case still hasn't shown up in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i'm going to have to say the deluxe models as well,only just edging the "Take flight" models,although aviator mate rcertainly scores very highly
            we have'nt yet seen funny car mater,the queen or the referee yet,not to even mention taia decotura and funny car mater.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Good point, wintermelon... I should have added a none of the above... I don't think we'll be seeing new mainline singles in US stores for awhile other than at Walmart as they ended up getting the canceled J, K, L, and M cases... hopefully other countries will get some.

I voted for the Deluxe... we're not 100% sure of the case assortment... I think it may have 2 each of Taia and Taco Truck Mater, 1 Queen, and 1 bus, but that has not been confirmed.

And I'm sure JMDL will be ordering that Deluxe case when it's available... I wonder if it will be 6 months from now, as it was 6 months from the time Singapore got the previous case (Funny Car Mater, The Queen, and Kimura) until it showed up in the US... and that case still hasn't shown up in stores.
              Mainline Singles is like the heart and soul of the diecast line.
              As long it is not doing good and it might affect many plans down the road.
              Eventually, it might the line might be dead.
              I don't see Mattel will change how they pack the case.
              Mattel just don't have the resource like Disney to keep introduce new stuff at a crazy rate.

Friends from Europe... Did Take Flight ever show up in the stores?
              I am pretty sure it is not US exclusive because it is available at my stores.
              Case A was just recently introduced over the last 3-4 weeks

Comment

I'm going for the new singles found in UK stores (case U)

Been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post

Friends from Europe... Did Take Flight ever show up in the stores?
                  I am pretty sure it is not US exclusive because it is available at my stores.
                  Case A was just recently introduced over the last 3-4 weeks
                  The Take Flight series were seen on a toy website here in the UK as being scheduled for release,but sadly after a few weeks it was withdrawn from the site completely.

Comment

Mattel seems to be pushing the TF line hard.
                    Is it price in between the mainline singles and deluxe.
                    I assume it would be the same if it appears in UK/Europe

I hope friends from UK will start seeing them soon
                    Didn't you guys starting to get Acer w Torch and Celine?
                    Perhaps that is a good start!

Comment

I'm voting Case U.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on celine and acer with torch...along with Luigi And Guido in that case...and whoever else I may need in there lol

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I'm going for de deluxe...bring on the taco mater!

Comment

New Take Flights gets my vote! So many cool releases and hopefully it switches to other Toons after awhile and gets rid of the Take Flight theme...

Comment

I picked Take Flight Deluxe but just as easily could have picked the Metallic TRU cars.....love the look!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                            X