Kmart Hot Wheels Event: 9/15/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kmart Hot Wheels Event: 9/15/12

FYI... I realize this isn't much advance notice, but there is another Kmart Hot Wheels Collector Event tomorrow, Saturday September 15, 2012 at 9 am... I've never been to one of the Hot Wheels events, but I heard about this one and may try to attend... I also found out that the case of 36 Hot Wheels is available on pre-sale for $39.24 plus shipping and tax... I went ahead and ordered one of the cases... not sure why, but I did.

In addition to having first releases and a few cars in new colors, the case may have a treasure hunt and could contain a popular item such as the Angry Birds car.

I'll post photos when I get it... if I don't want the case I can always return it to Kmart for credit (minus the shipping charge).

Are any of you planning on attending the Hot Wheels event tomorrow?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I just saw the sign at one of the Kmarts I checked today for DisneyPixar Cars. Doubt I'll have a chance to make it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I did go to the event... went to the same store that I go to for Cars events... At Cars events I've been the only one the last several... today I was one person of 20.

I did get a complete set of the 4 Colors and 3 first to market Hot Wheels as well as a few others, including a Treasure Hunt (70 Chevy Chevelle Convertible)... I also found 4 Kmart 6 King and bought 4 Kmart 6 Chick Hicks (left several)... nothing new.

I'll add photos later when Photobucket once again permitting uploads.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice snag! Did you pick up the king as well or left him behind?
        Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 09-15-2012, 10:46 PM.

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I did buy the King and 4 Chick at that Kmart this morning... I left several more rubber tire racers behind, including Shu, Nigel, and McQueen... I picked up a few more Hot Wheels at the local Kmart this evening... several, including the orange Lamborghini, look like they could be becoming pegwarmers.

I also scored a purple 70 Plymouth Superbird at the local Meijer this evening - The King is based on the Plymouth Superbird.

Comment

That is excelent. I am undecided at this time if I want to pick up the rubber tires or not. I may end up getting one or two later on...but at this point in time...my addiction to cars collecting has not gone deep enough to cover a wide variety of variants.

But if I had the choice...id go rubber tires first lol

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
            X