Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Kmart 9 Car are you most looking forward to adding to your collection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Kmart 9 Car are you most looking forward to adding to your collection?

A simple question in this poll... Which Kmart 9 Car are you most looking forward to adding to your collection?

1. Silver Series Lightning McQueen
    2. Silver Series Nigel Gearsley
    3. Silver Series Lewis Hamilton
    4. Silver Series Miguel Camino
    5. Silver Series Max Schnell
    6. Alexander Hugo with Party Hat
    7. Mary Esgocar

And yes, there is no choice for multiple Cars this time... we're making you (and me) pick just one...
    Silver Series Lightning McQueen
    0.00%
    Silver Series Nigel Gearsley
    0.00%
    Silver Series Lewis Hamilton
    15.79%
    Silver Series Miguel Camino
    0.00%
    Silver Series Max Schnell
    5.26%
    Alexander Hugo with Party Hat
    47.37%
    Mary Esgocar
    31.58%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

It was a tough choice between Mary and Alex....but since I seem to have a love of lemons lately, Alex won the draw

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Would be RIP but too bad there is no RIP or maybe is RIP
      so my first choice goes to HUGO!
      May the lemons rule mater!!!!!

Comment

Mary Esgocar for me

Comment

If Rip would have been in the case, Rip would have been my first choice... I like both Mary and Alexander... but of the 2, I'll vote for Alexander - I like the black paint... and I too like Lemons (except for the days when we'd see 30 Petrov on the pegs at Walmart, and nothing else).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I am currently in that state right now cac, my last visit to a local walmart was filled with Petrov lol. I was tempted to buy one or 2 and repaint them LOL

Anybody think that the silver rip we saw may be from a 2nd wave of future (unannouced) collect and connect puzzle? (obviously pure speculation on my part LOL)

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
              Mary Esgocar for me
              I voted for Mary Esgocar as well, not many Cars are Pink but the ones that are are truly amazing. (Chuki, Hamm, Wilmar Flattz, Cho etc.)

Comment

i've gone for max schnell,i've only seen a few shots of him and have to admit the carbon effect in the silver is far more enhanced than the standard coloured racer.it was a close one between max and lewis for me,although alexander's piano black gloss paint coupled with the day-glo party hat is a stunning combination as well.

Comment

Alexander Hugo for sure. I love those Lemons!

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                    i've gone for max schnell,i've only seen a few shots of him and have to admit the carbon effect in the silver is far more enhanced than the standard coloured racer.it was a close one between max and lewis for me,although alexander's piano black gloss paint coupled with the day-glo party hat is a stunning combination as well.
                    I voted for Lewis. Not we got one for him!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I also voted for Lewis. Even though I have already been to the event and seen the cars in person (and bought them) I voted based on how I felt before the event. I love how he is mostly silver, because he is a solid color in black too.

I like Alexander a lot seeing him in person. I am not as much a fan of Mary, the two I opened both roll fine but make a terrible squeaking noise when they do. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comment

I didn't see this poll until just now. I voted for Mary. I would have been more excited for Alexander if he didn't have the party hat. With the party hat on, he doesn't really go with the rest of my Lemons that are defending the Oil Rig from Spy Finn, Spy Mater, and Sally w/ wings.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                        X