jessiert toy story collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jessiert toy story collection

Something a little different from your usual cars. This is a collection of my toy story cars it is all of series 1 and the series 3. there are two card backs for the 1st series. there are also my other car additions. i also have a celine which isnt shown here. http://s1276.photobucket.com/albums/y472/kazzied/CARS

very nice jessiert. It's nice to see these. I only have one of the cars from this line. It's Woody. My son received it for xmas from one of his grandfathers.

I was tempted to buy some more...but I had a hard time finding them in stores and then I got into cars LOL

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thank you, I only started collecting these by accident. I found a rex while I hunting for lewis hamilton for somebody and the rest they say was history. They have been a nightmare to find. As you know what the mattell situation is in the uk. The first ones I had to buy on ebay from the u.s. The others I was lucky enough to find when I was over in the u.s for kmart day 8. They were being deleted while we were there. THe new releases came out just after. I haven't got these yet. Not surprisingly we haven't got these yet but hopefully ill get to go 2 the u.s next year and finish this part of my collection off.

Comment

I reread the first post here. Just soI can get this right

Series 1 came on two different card backs? What is the difference in cardbacks?

Are you missing all of Series 2? Or just some?

I tried googling more about this, but seem to be having some difficulties. Is there a checklist of all the cars released?

Are there any rare ones or varients that you are aware of?

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Sorry if I confused you, I'm not the best with wording. The toy story 1 cards had 2 backs one with 16 cars on the back and one with 9 cars I think. I haven't got my book to hand unfortunately so I can't double check. The toy story 3 cars has 13 on the back but I have only ever seen 12. The missing one is an RC. I think this is a typical disney situation of putting it on the card and never releasing it. They've never released them on a 2 card to my knowledge. Initially the ones that were difficult to get were the Jessie and The Zurg. The bullseye and daschund dog have been hard to get too. These were only released the early part of this year. I've never found any checklists. If anyone knows any more info it would be gratefully appreciated

Comment

Cool cars! We got the RC car. Keep it with all our Hot Wheels.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks bobbyjack. Have you got many hotwheels? Was great to see your kmart9 pics. Brought back memories of our holiday when we went to kmart 8

Comment

You know that looks pretty good the phone is the best..

Comment

Originally posted by jessiert View Post
                  Thanks bobbyjack. Have you got many hotwheels? Was great to see your kmart9 pics. Brought back memories of our holiday when we went to kmart 8
                  We have almost as many Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars as Disney Pixar cars. They stay in cases right now for the most part. Sometimes they get taken out to be run over by Monster Trucks.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                    Sometimes they get taken out to be run over by Monster Trucks.
                    Now that's some fun time play hehe.

Comment

great collection of toy story cars, i realy like rocky!!!!

Comment

Thanks, wow that sounds like u got some cars lol. Mine won't be opened. I did debate trying to get a set for openers. The phone is actually a key ring. I bought two one to open but I haven't the heart to open it lol

Comment

Working...
                        X