Happy Birthday, coolpappa04!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, coolpappa04!

Please join me in wishing a Happy Birthday to coolpappa04... We're glad to have you as part of our PCD community... I hope your day is a great one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Happy birthday! Bonne fete! Buenos fetas!

Likewise hope you had a great day

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Happy Birthday Coolpappa04

Hope you get some new cars to take pictures of (oh, wait - you've already got everything)

Comment

many happy returns coolpappa04,hope you have a great cars day

Comment

Happy Birthday Coolpappa04!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

(Man, I hope Google Translate got that right...)

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
              Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

(Man, I hope Google Translate got that right...)
              I'm sure he'll let us know if it didn't! I like how Google will translate for us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Happy birthday Peter! I hope you had a good one and got lots of new Cars

Comment

Hi guy's, i totally have missed this tread, stuped me thanks you all a lot for your your kind words, and frank the translation is 100% correct!!!!!
                  The last few days where realy hectic because it was also the birthday of my wife and a week ago from my 10 year old son dylan, so last sunday we had a nice family dinner with a great cake my son has made (with a little help from my wife) but the dragon and the flowers he have made himself out of marzipan!!

Comment

nice cake!

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Quite a nice cake... 3 birthdays in 1 week... most excellent.

Comment

Great cake. so sweet. Happy Birthday, sorry for late B day wish. but later is better than never. :-)

Comment

Wow, great cake! Your son is very talented

Comment

It's hard to believe that it's been a year already... Please join me in wishing PCD member coolpappa04 a very Happy Birthday 2013... May you have a great birthday, Cars-wise and otherwise!

Comment

Happy birthday!! That cake from last year looked very cool

Comment

Working...
                              X