Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmnt

hello,

its my sons 5th birthday in a few weeks and he has found a love for the new TMNT series on nic, problem i have is they are not availible in the UK until after his birthday,

would anyone happen to be able to source these for me i believe they are from TRU, im after the 4 different main turtles if possible

they are $9.99 each and payment would be made to cover any costs

would be most grateful if someone could help out or maybe even want to trade something

many thanks

jon

jonj - I'll look for them next time I'm at TRU... I just don't have one that's close to me.

In the meantime, if one of our other PCD members can help jonj out, I encourage you to do so...

jonj - please keep us up to date on the status of your request... from Cars to Turtles... your son is growing up.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

cac1959 many thanks for the help,

my son is more into action toys now, but all is not lost my youngest is still cars crazy!

his birthday is on the 18th of this month so a few weeks away but they are not released in the uk until 1st of december

Comment

No figures at the TRU I stopped at, jonj. They won't have another truck until Friday. Hopefully someone else can help.

See the next post for an update.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I found and bought Donatello and Leonardo for you at a TRU Express. Those are the only 2 they had.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I found and bought Donatello and Leonardo for you at a TRU Express. Those are the only 2 they had.

Chris
            many thanks chris,

can you pm me your paypal please and the amount i owe please, payment will be made straight away

jon

Comment

all turtles found and purchased many thanks to everyone for your help

jon

Comment

Working...
              X