Angry Birds + Star Wars = Angry Birds Star Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Birds + Star Wars = Angry Birds Star Wars

Just when I thought I'd seen it all... (not really, but it sounds good)... I saw this display at Meijer this morning...

A game with 12 figures - $39.99... Maybe I'll ask my wife to get it for me for my birthday?

At $2.99 each, these were more in my budget... and I just noticed the bag says 2 figures inside!

Here's the back:

It even says to collect them all! Who am I to argue with those commands... it's a Jedi Bird mind trick!

Some of the available characters:

I wonder what's inside... to be continued...

Luke Skywalker Hoth Pilot Bird and AT-AT Driver Pig... photo:

Maybe I should sell all my Cars and collect these? Nah....

Note - the bag says ages 5 and up... based on the size, I think they'd present a choking hazard to toddlers who have a tendency to put things in their mouths.

And I too will be downloading the app when it's released on Thursday.
    Last edited by cac1959; 11-07-2012, 03:28 PM. Reason: Added photo

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

prepare to download the game *8th 8th 8th*
    got to admit i am looking forward on the Cars + Start Wars cross over...

Comment

I am very much looking forward to playing this game

I haven't seen any toys out yet...but should be coming shortly. Won't be getting any though lol Just the game on my phone

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

i checked the trailer today.. it looks fun
        is a combination of angry bird space with star wars element..

8th 8th 8th

Comment

I downloaded the game Angry Birds Star Wars on my phone earlier this afternoon... played and beat the first 2 levels... I like it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow - I'll go look for the name now

Comment

Almost finish playing tatooine, got to admit they did a good cross over.
              Too bad we need to pay for some stages.

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                Almost finish playing tatooine, got to admit they did a good cross over.
                Too bad we need to pay for some stages.
                I paid 99 cents for the game in the Apple Apps store; does that not give me the full game? Are you on an iPhone or an Android phone, wintermelon?

Comment

Android user, i downloaded the the free version (didn't bother to pay for the HD version)
                  i need to pay 1.99USD for The Path of Jedi (it will let you try 1 stage for free).
                  They also have another 0.99USD for ad-free

I wonder will the HD version on android unlock the game fully?

Comment

shame...im a windows 7 phone user and I dont even know if it will make its way on this platform or the windows 8 phone...or both

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

DeceptiCog72283, It should be available for Windows 8

Comment

damn - app not supported for my phone (on Android)...

Comment

Nearly finnished the game with my no.1 angry bird fan over the past 2 days. I am not going to show him this picture as his christmas list is already way too long... thanks for the pics Chris 'love em'.

Comment

Have completely 3 starred all levels of Tatooine and am about halfway through 3 starring all of the Death Star. It's a very fun game and I like the birds' new abilities, but it seems to be a lot like Angry Birds Space (which I have completely 3 starred every level of that app so far, I got very addicted to it over the summer)

Comment

Working...
                            X