Spotlight on ......... d1ulove2h8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight on ......... d1ulove2h8

Next up in the spotlight is d1ulove2h8...

2. Where are you from / where do you live now?
    im a originally from los angeles california but currently live in ontario ca

3. When did you start collecting Cars?
    i started collecting cars in december on 2011

4. Why did you start collecting Cars?
    originally i build lowrider cars for a hobby and alway like the impala so when i seen the movie i fell in love with ramone

5. How many cars (roughly) do have currently have?
    i have probably about 40 cars

6. Which diecast car is your favourite (only one allowed)?
    ramone...

7. Which car (from the movie) is your favourite, and why?
    again ramone cause of his way of talk and attitude plus who doesnt like a 59 impala

8. What has been your best ever find?
    that would be a craigslist ad in los angeles and when i got there the guy had ms the king, bob cutlass, elvis, hank, leroy traffik,red ramone, and marco

9. What car(s) do you currently own?
    i currently drive a cadillac escalade ext

10. What is your dream car?
    my dream car is a 1961 chevy impala followed closely by u guessed it........ a 1959 impala

11. What do you do for a day job?
    i am in the automotive paint supply industry

12. Other than Cars Collecting, do you have any hobbies?
    does relaxing and watching movies count? lol. i love buying dvd's and laying on the couch watching movies

13. What is your greatest ever achievement?
    staying out of trouble especially growing up in a bad enviroment where everyone else went the wrong direction

14. What is your favourite ever TV show and favourite ever movie?
    my favorite tv show is "gangland" and my favorite movie is "rush hour"

15. If you won "Who want's to be a millionnaire", what would you do with the money?
    i would like to open up maybe a few businesses. one being an old fashion diner with car hops bringing you your food. maybe a 50's style bar and hangout spot. but i wont lie im sure ill spend alittle getting the cars and playsets that im missing from my collection

Any questions, just post them below

So you're an Impala lover... Before the first Grand Theft Auto game I'd never heard of them...

A question I've been meanign to ask for ages - what does d1ulove2h8 mean?

Also, well done on "staying on the right side of the tracks" - if the majority of peopel you were surrounded with during your childhood "went off the rails", it's certainly an achievement to stay on them!

Comment

I bought my first Impala 2 years ago. It was a new one. Not as cool as Ramone, but I needed a car big enough for 3 car seats across the back but didn't want an SUV or a minivan. It has been a pretty good car. Now that my oldest is out of a booster, I can downsize to a Malibu next.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice to learn more about you d1ulove2h8. Old school impalas are very nice cars indeed. Especially when laying frame. mmmm

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

It's nice to learn more about you, d1ulove2h8... the Impala is a great car - I've bought a few Hot Wheels Impala models to go with my many Ramones.

Great accomplishment - it's hard to stay out of trouble when you find yourself with the wrong crowd... and I like your hobbies of relaxing and watching movies... sounds like something I should do too.

Thanks again for supporting PCD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
            A question I've been meanign to ask for ages - what does d1ulove2h8 mean?
            I believe d1ulove2h8 means "the one you love to hate."

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              I believe d1ulove2h8 means "the one you love to hate."

exactly...

Comment

Very nice to get to know you better!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                X