Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone in our PCD community a Happy Thanksgiving!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Happy thanksgiving to my American friends and forum members. I still find it strange that Canada and the US have different thanksgiving days.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Very interesting, DeceptiCog72283... I knew that in the US, Thanksgiving is the 4th Thursday of November... I didn't realize that in Canada, Thanksgiving is the second Monday of October...

(Source: http://www.calendardate.com/thanksgiving.htm)

I hope our Canadian members had a good Thanksgiving last month.

I wonder what other holiday are celebrated on different dates...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

im pretty sure the majority are the same. The only similar, yet different holiday is the American 4th of July, celebrating indepence and such, and Canada Day on July 1st, which is the date Canada was officially formed as a country.

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

Happy turkey day to those across the pond...

Comment

Just got my Christmas Cars out last night and my daughter has already lost our Guido. How she lost Guido and not his present, I'll never know. Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Go Skins!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Cars fans! Anyone getting Cars on Black Friday?

Comment

To you and yours as well. Happy thanksgiving.

Question cac1959, sorry unsure where to post questions. So I really would like to remove 4 w's in my user name but cannot figure out how to.....help please.

Comment

Originally posted by Screaminwhat View Post
                    To you and yours as well. Happy thanksgiving.

Question cac1959, sorry unsure where to post questions. So I really would like to remove 4 w's in my user name but cannot figure out how to.....help please.
                    I went into the PCD admin section - it looks like I was able to change your name to Screaminwhat... hopefully you are able to log in... if not, we'll try something else.

Comment

happy thanksgiving to all

Comment

Working...
                      X