Infiniti Mcqueen's Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiniti Mcqueen's Collection

If you now me, you know I like the Chase cars and other unique or cool ones. I will be posting my collection here in stages, starting with the origin of my name:

Cars Steelbooks:

Comment

Some of My Favorites:

MORE TO COME!!

Comment

nice collection!

quite a few nice pieces you have.

Just one question, why so many steelbooks? Are tehy different languages on the back? or different inside?

I am VERY jealous of your Fred Fisbowski! That is my current "unicorn" car

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Great photos of great Cars... I like the steel books... I see you've got the Special Edition Chrome Lightning McQueen as well as the Disney Store one... country Cars... and I love the picture combining the Apple Cars with the Star Wars characters... Thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The steelbooks were rare for a while, came back, now rare again. Stocked up while I could. The red one was only released in Canada!

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
            nice collection!

quite a few nice pieces you have.

Just one question, why so many steelbooks? Are tehy different languages on the back? or different inside?

I am VERY jealous of your Fred Fisbowski! That is my current "unicorn" car

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Great photos of great Cars... I like the steel books... I see you've got the Special Edition Chrome Lightning McQueen as well as the Disney Store one... country Cars... and I love the picture combining the Apple Cars with the Star Wars characters... Thanks for sharing.
              No problem! More to come. Thanks for all the feedback.

Comment

thanks for the answer

I wasn't into cars back then...wish I would have been lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Cars & Superheroes

Now for my next set - combining the 2 things I like most. Cars & Superheroes (& Steelbooks ). Some of this was posted elsewhere, but these new configurations are EXCLUSIVE to PCD!

Comment

SOME NEW CONFIGURATIONS:

Comment

I also love steelbooks (didn't mention that earlier) but I haven't had the opportunity to buy any lately . And superheroes too. Well, superhero movies anyways. I would'nt mind getting into comics, but I don't want to lol.

I'd be interested in seeing more of that Bowser below the green lantern display

and is that a custom Thor LMQ I spot at Thor's feet?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Nice additions to your collection, Infiniti McQueen... I like the mix of Cars and Super Heroes!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                          I also love steelbooks (didn't mention that earlier) but I haven't had the opportunity to buy any lately . And superheroes too. Well, superhero movies anyways. I would'nt mind getting into comics, but I don't want to lol.

I'd be interested in seeing more of that Bowser below the green lantern display

and is that a custom Thor LMQ I spot at Thor's feet?
                          As requested - my other love - video games!

and yes, that is a custom Thor and custom Captain America. More customs next week!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Nice additions to your collection, Infiniti McQueen... I like the mix of Cars and Super Heroes!
                            Thanks, I try my best to pair them up color and character wise!

Comment

woo! I like that little nintendo display.

No Thor steelbook? Or was it only released in overseas locations? I checked ebay and only saw UK and German sellers with them (including a very nice set with Thor's helmet lol)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                              X