Winter Weather Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Weather Photos

Please feel free to post winter weather photos in this thread... I'll get started.

We were supposed to get 2 to 4 inches of snow overnight... I don't think we got that much, but it's been very windy and we've had 2 foot drifts on the property... I have to walk through one on the way to the pole barn to check on my dog Kiehm.

And with today being the first day of winter, we've got a lot more snow and ice and cold to go... I don't like winter weather...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Let me guess the garage in the second pic is for your cars collection???

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Let me guess the garage in the second pic is for your cars collection???
      Don't give my wife any ideas! There's no heat out there and no water.

With just the dusting of snow the drifts are 2 feet deep... almost 3 years ago shoveling through 5 foot drifts the entire distance from the house to the pole barn I tore ligaments in my elbow and had to undergo surgery which didn't help... I now am bowling left-handed as my right arm isn't good.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Beautiful pics!! I absolutely love the snow! When I was little I lived in the county & it used to snow on my birthday & I've always favoured the winter season because of those memories. Doesn't snow in Sydney, but Im only an hours drive away from the Mountains where it does snow (not that we have time to see it!). Right now we are in Summer here so I can't post any beautiful snow pics, but I feel like Im living vicariously through these pics! Thanks Cac1959!

Comment

it's been pretty crappy weather here the last couple of days. I love my country...but I hate Canadian winters lol.

I'll have to try and take a pic of the left overs today. It hasnt been sticking to the ground much yet.

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

No snow here at the minue, but my there's a lot of rain!

Comment

We got some snow.

Comment

We're under a blizzard warning from 1 am Wednesday morning through 1 am Thursday morning... depending on which station, we may get between 8 and 12 inches of snow with 30 to 40 mile per hour winds... I'll try to take pictures.

I anticipate canceling my bowling league tomorrow night... government offices in Indianapolis are already closed for tomorrow, and we're supposed to get more snow than Indy.

Comment

went to bed on the 24th with a sprinkling of snow on the ground (almost nothing, could still still see the grass perfectly fine)

No snow annouced on the weather channel until the 27th, woke up on Xmas morning:

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Great photo, DeceptiCog72283... I went out a few minutes ago and took a few pictures... have canceled my bowling league for this evening...it's cold, snowy, and windy... I'll upload a few photos a little later.

Comment

I think that tail end of your blizzard is coming up here in the next few days

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Here are a few photos... I used a point and shoot digital camera and hoped that I got something...

Many of you have sent Cars packages here or received Cars packages that I packed here...

Facing south... at least the utility poles are on the east side of the road...

Comment

lot more snow then we have here.

I don't like snow anyways lol. But about 15cm expected during the next couple of days here

Transformers for Trade

Comment

That looks a little nasty cac1959... stay safe...

It's about 6 degrees here so not too bad but I'm a little uner the weather so feel chilly despite a warm bath. I tried exercise - that didn't work. Tried beer - that didn't work. I must be ill!

Comment

is that 6C or 6F? lol

right now it is -8C (17F) but windchill makes it feel like -16C (3F). We are expecting some snow to start tonight and to finish tomorrow afternoon with about a foot expected to fall.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                              X