Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My collection part 1

photo-18.jpgThis is just the WGP racers
    Last edited by Clearysdad19; 12-11-2013, 06:56 PM.

nice everybody in the package

Comment

Yeah I can't bring myself to open them. I will have all 50 of them in their package.

Comment

Nice to see all 11 World Grand Prix racers together... thanks for sharing your photo, and we look forward to seeing more.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

photo-27.jpg1-50 cars 2

Comment

photo-34.jpgphoto-42.jpgphoto-33.jpg
            A few more

Comment

nice collection

Comment

It makes me drool!!!!
                Wish i have some of those cars

Comment

Very nice, Clearysdad19! Thanks for posting the photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great collection!!! Can't believe they are all stil in boxes, as soon as we get them my son has them out and is playing with them!!! Seen a few that I would love to have there!!!!

Comment

Great photos, IMHO they look much better displayed loose, I took the plunge and opened all mine, the only cars that I have carded are doubles or rather rare cars that I will be putting in to a separate cabinet

Comment

coolection 1.jpg
                        This is all of them

Comment

Originally posted by jonj View Post
                          Great photos, IMHO they look much better displayed loose, I took the plunge and opened all mine, the only cars that I have carded are doubles or rather rare cars that I will be putting in to a separate cabinet
                          I know what you mean, I think the 1-50 will stay in the package for ever(and Desert Backs/SuperCharged that I will finish one day) but eventually i will open most of the others for cleary. right now if he has too many cars open he or his cousins would end up losing them all either outside or at another house/store or something or fighting for them then I would spend way to much time looking for cars and listening to them cry for another. but i do like them all bundled up in their packages though.

Comment

I think it makes sense to have both carded and loose Cars in a collection... for awhile, when my grandchildren were into Cars, I might be 5 just for myself and us... now that they're not, I try to limit myself to 2, and don't usually don't open one until I have 2 ore more... I put loose Cars on display and other loose ones to play.

I came down with Desert Back fever and ended up purchasing so I had a set of DB12 and another set of DB16 (but I didn't get all combinations of Filmore/Fillmore)...For awhile I came down with Supercharged sickness and was going to purchase the Supercharged singles that I didn't have carded but I talked myself out of it... I have several International carded Cars... I have several WOC and ROR and Final Lap carded Cars... but I don't need to keep them all...

Well done, Clearysdad19!

Comment

very nice pics

Comment

Working...
                              X