New Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Edition

We got a 15 week old puppy last week. His name is Nick.

Nice new addition, GotFrank!

Did you name him after my stepfather, lol?

We may need to start a new thread... PCD Pets!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice to meet you Nick - is his surname Stickers by any chance?

Comment

very cute! What breeds are in it? I think I can some Rottweiler?

Our previous dog was a Rottweiler and Foxhound mix. Best dog ever

We were just about to adopt a pet, but the previous tenants to the house we are renting were flithy, filthy people and there are fleas in the house so we dont want to bring a dog into the house until we clear up that issue. Not fair to the poor little thing

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Great looking pooch you got there GotFrank! Congrats!!

Comment

Thanks folks, he's been a great dog so far. With the exception of a couple pee incidents in the house (same place each time). But he's a puppy and he's learning. Our main concern was Harrison Our oldest who is autistic. So it had to be a calm dog, or it would unsettle Harrison. We brought a Jack Russel Terrier over one night and Harrison couldn't even sit down due to the dogs excessive energy. So we kept looking and found the calmest puppy I've ever met. So it was an easy choice on Nick. He was named when we got him. And was rescued from being euthanized along with his eight litter-mates from a shelter in Texas and brought up here to Illinois.

DecptiCog, he's a Black Lab & Black and Tan Coon Hound. So being a hunting dog in both breeds he should train easy. *crosses fingers*
            Last edited by GotFrank; 02-21-2013, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Nice dog mate....

Already takes after you with the toilet antics I see...!!!

Does Nick have a surname???!!!???!!!

Comment

Was thinking of Nikola Tesla for a full name. But lately Nicky McPeepants is the direction I'm leaning.

Comment

He's so cute, thanks for sharing! Best of luck with training him, and until he's 100% trained I suggest keeping him away from the KDay poster

Comment

dogs are great period

Comment

We used crate training for Holley... it worked very well.

If we could only use crate training to get Mattel to do a better job of Cars distribution and case assortments.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
                        Nice to meet you Nick - is his surname Stickers by any chance?
                        Lol! GotFrank, he should definitely be named Nick Stickers!

Comment

Nick does sleep in a crate. But pees when dad's not lookin'! We're going to bell train Nick so he'll ring the bell when he needs out. But just the hourly trips to back yard for right now. He chased off a raccoon the other night.

I'll check with the family on Nick Stickers.

Comment

Dogs are Great when my boys are older i want to look into getting one

Comment

Thank you! The blue eyes are probably his retina reflecting the camera flash. Nick cost us $200 initially. That was for the injections (for rabies & such), him being neutered (I'll spare the guys a link there) & a implanted ID chip (in case he gets lost).

Comment

Working...
                              X