Looking for Mike and Sully Movie Moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Mike and Sully Movie Moments

Sons have now discovered Monsters inc; would like to trade/buy a Movie Moments Mike and Sully set

You should have no trouble finding someone in the UK who has one. They were everywhere and cheap for quite a while.
    I only have one so I'm afraid I can't help on this occasion.

Comment

Thanks!
      Spread the word I am looking for one

Comment

Pretty sure I have spare might take me a while to find it, will let you know

Comment

I can get a pack too if needed....Ł2.99 I think I seen them at.

Comment

well they were in toyland , but not now, stu try wyse buys on the creagh road, plus I think they maybe in woodsides in ballymena,hey,

Comment

If someone can find one cheap; I am your man!

Comment

Sorry chum were I'd seen them there no longer there, boogity checked and confirmed they had gone...Sorry, I'll still keep looking Roger is looking too, So fingers crossed we'll get you sorted....You can have my loose ones... mikes missing a horn but they're in played with condition, my wee lad wouldn't even notice them missing

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                  Sorry chum were I'd seen them there no longer there, boogity checked and confirmed they had gone...Sorry, I'll still keep looking Roger is looking too, So fingers crossed we'll get you sorted....You can have my loose ones... mikes missing a horn but they're in played with condition, my wee lad wouldn't even notice them missing
                  Daddy, where's Mike & Sulley?!?!?!

Comment

LMAO there Simon....I'm getting sick of tripping over his cars every time I'm go into his room. 3 hours it takes me to set these guys into order, for my wee lad to create total carnage in 2 mins....Doin my head in, so seeing the back of two would save me a bit time resetting...

Comment

Won a bid on ebay with good price and send to Conrad already.

Comment

Thanks George; scratch off Mike and Sulley from the list

Comment

Working...
                        X