Our collection so far........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our collection so far........

Here is my sons collection so far...... sure there are a few missing-couldnt find prince wheeliam or dusty, they drive me crazy could be anywhere
    hope the pic works
    and this doesnt include the 9 I have hidden away for him that he doesnt know about!!!

Very nice collection and I know what you mean about losing cars Cleary always loses them and I spend lots of time looking for them.

Comment

nice starter set you have there

Comment

Looks great so far!!!
        And you made me laugh when you said you have 9 hidden away for him!!
        I once made a similar statement about 4 months ago and ended up with this hidden away for him....

Oh how quickly things can get out of control!!! LMAO
        This is what happens if you hang out here or the other boards for too long!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          Looks great so far!!!
          I once made a similar statement about 4 months ago and ended up with this hidden away for him....

hahahahahaha

i wish that was all the "extras" i have

Comment

Not extras carslover its just the stuff the kids dont know about yet!!
            Heck quite a few of them are from you!! LOL

Comment

yeah thats what happens when you start putting them aside in january... though they're meant for christmas lol.
              Must admit im guilty too. Cracker collection aswell, keep it up.

Comment

Not extras carslover its just the stuff the kids dont know about yet!!
                Heck quite a few of them are from you!! LOL
                that is even worse
                i have a small toy store of extras

Comment

Looks great so far!!!

Oh wow!!! Can't believe that!!! So many and still in boxes as well, I would struggle to hide that many!!!!!

Comment

Nice collection madjen79

I had a collection of "awaiting opening" similar to Scavenger's until mid last year. Potty training and a "new brother" (where he got 35 of the Piston Cup race cars) have cleared it down to about half the size now.

There was a certain bad influence on here that "helped" me get my "backlog" - you know who you are...!!!

My wife used to go mad with how much stuff there was, but when my son started to love cars and she realised that you could not longer get what I had she "changed her tune"...

I can't believe it, but for once I was right!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                      Nice collection madjen79

I had a collection of "awaiting opening" similar to Scavenger's until mid last year. Potty training and a "new brother" (where he got 35 of the Piston Cup race cars) have cleared it down to about half the size now.

There was a certain bad influence on here that "helped" me get my "backlog" - you know who you are...!!!

My wife used to go mad with how much stuff there was, but when my son started to love cars and she realised that you could not longer get what I had she "changed her tune"...

I can't believe it, but for once I was right!
                      Lol!! we used cars as an incentive when my son was potty training and now he gets them for doing new things/ being good etc.... and he is a good boy so he gets them often!!!! and when we are out and he spys ones we havnt got-we just cant say no!!! we are big softies!!!

Comment

Looks great so far!!!

Having a back up stash like that of unopened stuff is how I made it through the big dry spells with no new cars during 2011 and 2012.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Very nice collection, madjen79... that's a good start... and remember, many of us have been collecting for years...

I need to reduce my backlog... I've been accused (rightfully) of being a bad influence to many others... and glad to hear that you were right, MrBrownstone... it doesn't turn out often that I am right either.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

closet collectors... :-)
                            ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Working...
                            X