X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• london marathon2013

who is running this?
    is it you, yuffie, if not who?

I am supposed to be although I've currently got a chest infection which I'll need to shift!

Comment

I salute those of you participating in the London Marathon... I ran years ago - 6 miles per day... more of a sprinter, I did run 20 miles once and could hardly move for days after...

Good luck getting rid of the chest infection, yuffie!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Go yuffie, go, go

I missed out on the ballot this year - will need to remember to put my name in the mix for next...

Comment

pain is only temporary yuffie!
          Originally posted by yuffie View Post
          I am supposed to be although I've currently got a chest infection which I'll need to shift!

Comment

well managed 10 miles this morning without too many ill effects so hopefully should at least make the start line

Comment

its the finish line you need, positive mental attitude!
              doing belfast on may day, did a 16 last week, a 13 the week before, a 6 the week before that, will do an 18 this week and a 13 the week before, it should get me round but the last 8 or so will be tough, ney very tough!

Comment

yuffie, take a mcqueen with you and get him in the pic when you cross the finish line, it could be a first

Comment

boston marathon, thoughts are with you guys

Comment

Glad to hear you've resumed your training, yuffie... good running, boogity...

And as boogity said, my thoughts and prayers are with those impacted by the bombing at the Boston Marathon... it's a sad reflection on society when an incident like the bombing takes place.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I read an article today that said 25-30 people lost at least one limb during this. Horrible! Thankfully these folks still have their lives but they have a tough road ahead of them.

Comment

I hope all our Bostonians are safe. Apparently the two who did the bombing have done many more things.
                        Stay safe everyone. Our thoughts are with you!

Comment

there were 2 brothers that did the bombing in Boston
                          one has been killed by police and the other is on the run
                          he should be caught soon

Comment

yuffie, hopefully we,ll see you on t,telly tomorrow

"yuffie, yuffie, give us a wave, yuffie, give us a wave"

Comment

Good luck for tomorrow Yuffie...

Comment

Working...
                              X