Ru5ty's Extra's for trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ru5ty's Extra's for trade

Hi there all, I don't have many extras anymore but these are whats left, I think it only right that i should help out people here rather than sell them on evil bay or even keep them. I opted for posting them visually, to save me typing all there names out. from the pics you can see whats there. A few notes to observe first, Marco Axelbender is for an opener as the blister pack has been compromised. the two sally with cones are the same, the cards are in very poor condition. If you need further info or more pics, just post it here.

This is at present what I need:
    Cars 2 needs list

BECKY WHEELIN
    OFFICER MURAKARMI
    DON CRUMLIN (blue lemon)
    VICTOR HUGO (lemon)
    J. CURBY GREMLIN (purple lemon)
    Tubbs Pacer Paint Spray and Tolga Trunkov 2 pack (lemons)
    Tyler gremlin (Red lemon) Walmart excl
    Fred Fisbowski (yellow lemon) walmart excl
    Acer with Helmet (lemon)
    Acer with camera (lemon)
    Alexander Hugo with Party Hat (kmart day 9)
    MARY ESGOCAR (kmart day 9)
    SILVER METALLIC LIGHTNING MCQUEEN (kmart day 9)
    Ronnie Del Cooper (Target excl)
    3 Geisha Girls
    Union jack ramone
    Radiator Springs Hydraulic Ramone

I do need some cars1 also, I'll post those up later.....If any body can help out I'd greatly appreciate that.

PM sent!

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Would like to thank all the members who have contacted me regarding my extras for trade.... Really, I've been overwhelmed with the offers. Of course a lot of interest for the same cars, now I know I can't please all out there so it really comes down to what I need and who has the best offer for me.... So please don't feel offended its not intentional. Some of the cars on my list I had to trade for and being in a blind panic at the time to get them set me back quite a bit...
        Also I'd like to let all know that I have no problem sending anywhere in the world and the packets are not important to me, so loose is fine....
        Thanks again for the interest.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

how much do you want for those kerbies sitting in yer garden, ru5ty?

Comment

You've got some great extra Cars available for trade, Ru5ty!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hey Ru5ty your inbox is full!!

Comment

iam after the lightning macqueens the one with goggles and the freash one with green writing on, how much or what to trade?

Comment

Working...
                  X