Jonj new display cabinet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonj new display cabinet

I have been really lucky and got this as a gift from my in laws to feed my addiction as I was running out of space in my old one

The last few missing cars are coming from a very nice member who has gone out his way to find them for me or let me have them delivered to his house
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jonj; 04-21-2013, 06:57 PM.

Very nice. you have some very sweet cars there... And very sweet in laws aswell.

Comment

Sweet setup!
      Looks nice all setup.

Comment

Fantastic update Jonj

Comment

Wow very nice.

Comment

Cabinet el grande'!

Looks like a fine place to store your treasures jonj!

Comment

Nice display case! Pretty cool in-laws also. Was the wife complaining to her parents that your toy cars were all over the house?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

great display jonj

Comment

Superb! Great display case and great in-laws... I think I may need to get a cabinet to go with the display cases I have mounted on the walls...

Thanks for sharing your pictures of your brilliant collection...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                    Nice display case! Pretty cool in-laws also. Was the wife complaining to her parents that your toy cars were all over the house?
                    Pretty much a whole in one with that comment, my smaller cabinet was full and all my carded stuff was starting to spill out in to the living room, with new cars coming out all the time I just said that It would only get worse,

So the wife gave in ( not a great lover of a 30 year old man buying toy cars for himself ) and said I could have a bigger cabinet elsewhere in the house and within 2 days my inlaws arrive with this rather large gem

So I now have the loose cabinet and a carded one

Comment

I am jealous I wished i could have a cabinet/display like that for my cars!

Comment

great display!
                        ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Awesome Display!

Comment

nice! you have some real treasures in there.
                            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

That display cabinet Is awesome!!

When the nephew doesn't want to play with Cars anymore that Is my plan for ours

Love sarge's bootcamp set! One we were never lucky enough to get.

Comment

Working...
                              X