Happy Star Wars Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Star Wars Day!

Happy Star Wars Day! May the 4th be with you! (a take off on "may the force be with you")

One of my younger co-workers didn't believe me yesterday when I told him May 4th was Star Wars Day...

Here's a link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Day

This would have been a great day to release the Disney Star Wars Character Cars... even if they are 1:43 Disney Store scale...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

My link to the force has grown weaker after seeing Mickey Mouse ears on Darth Vader. And the dread that fills me knowing J.J. Abrams will have the wheel for the upcoming movies further weakens me. My son feeling sympathy for me, wants to petition Disney to "fire him".

Comment

When I was on vacation during Star Wars weekend someone referred to the day after May 4th as..... "revenge of the fifth" - lol

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
        My link to the force has grown weaker after seeing Mickey Mouse ears on Darth Vader. And the dread that fills me knowing J.J. Abrams will have the wheel for the upcoming movies further weakens me. My son feeling sympathy for me, wants to petition Disney to "fire him".
        My force dissolved when the prequels came out. I actually was living in California at the time and went to the premiere of the movie. WHen I ran into George Lucas at the party after the movie I am glad he did not ask what I thought of it.... I would have said... it stunk George. LOL

Comment

Working...
        X