DS Combat Ship wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS Combat Ship wanted

Loose no problem, but would prefer 2012 version of Tony Trihull (with welding blue Pacer and yellow Gremlin - take these separately too if anyone wants to part) rather than 2011 version with standard Lemons and Finn).
    Last edited by Enzo; 09-23-2013, 07:56 PM.

I have an extra one... but shipping to the UK may be expensive from the US.

Comment

Maybe but depends on how much in total, ship and shipping?

Comment

I have recently traded for a battle ship, this along with numerous other items cost me/trade partner around $80

I would say the ship on its own would be around $55

Comment

I'd definitely be in play for something around 55 plus postage. All the ones I've seen on eBay etc are all priced into 3 figures!

Comment

Depends on who sends it I guess, my trading partner went out his way to get the best shipping, $55 is only a rough idea, I traded for my ship but depends how much the seller wants to sell for I guess

Comment

Bump as no luck anywhere.

Comment

Still looking

2012 reissue version only please.

Comment

I will check for you today. I think I can get one for you.

Comment

The guy that has one wants $80 for it. send me a PM if that works for you. Shipping would be actual cost, but since it is currently in his storage I cannot measure or weigh it to give you a price on that. Someone else said $55 which sounds at least like a good ballpark figure.

Comment

Originally posted by e.davies1 View Post
                      The guy that has one wants $80 for it. send me a PM if that works for you. Shipping would be actual cost, but since it is currently in his storage I cannot measure or weigh it to give you a price on that. Someone else said $55 which sounds at least like a good ballpark figure.
                      Thanks for looking into it but even with favourable exchange rate, that's probsbly going to work out more than I want to spend and more expensive than an EU reseller.

Comment

Working...
                      X