What do you need that is out now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you need that is out now?

I would estimate that I hit about 3-4 Walmarts, 3-4 Targets and a Kmart or two each week (mostly to get out of the office on lunch breaks and weekly food shopping). Therefore, I come across a lot of the current stuff.

I am happy to pick things up at cost for anyone having trouble finding things in their area. Just let me know what you need and I will pick it up if I see it. You can pay with paypal gift option. I will even send the receipt. Shipping and items will be actual cost.

I have seen lots of the new micro drifters, a bunch of the $0.99 Finns and KMart, Dustin Mellows and some of the other newer deluxe ones (Mac, Dinoco Chopper...), Mrs. King/Tex two pack and most of the other 2013 ones. One of my Walmarts even has the singles coded in the system for $1.00. For the last 3 weeks, they have only had Francesco and Sarge, but I have seen some case D there at this price. Lately, I have seen at my Targets case A and C and some of F.

The only thing I have not seen in my area is mama and alloy 4 packs. I'll let you know if that changes.

So, if you would like to use me as your personal shopper, just give me your list and I'll get what I can for you.

That is super awesome of you to offer Ferris!
    I'm all caught up but hopefully others can benefit from it!

Comment

I'm all caught up now and just waiting for the next cases to be released.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

2013 Red.

That would rock!
        Very nice of you to offer up the help Ferris.

Comment

Does Race Damaged Mood Springs count as being out?

Thanks for the offer! I'm sure people will take you up on it....especially once the new stuff comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
            Does Race Damaged Mood Springs count as being out?
            yeah...out of stock. (I know, that was bad)

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
              yeah...out of stock. (I know, that was bad)
              No worse than my poor excuse for a joke.

Comment

All caught up!? I didn't even think that was possible!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

So far this week I have been to 1 KMart, 1 Sears, 3 Walmarts and 3 Targets and I have not seen anything new since my last visit (sorry, no Red yet). I'm planning on one more Target tomorrow and 1 each Target, Walmart and KMart this weekend.

Comment

OK, hit two more targets, a walmart, a kmart and a belk.

Target/Walmart had a fresh Case D, a bunch of Blimps, Lightning Storm LMQ, Mack, Dustin Mellows, Monster Truck Maters and Autonots.

Belk had Cars 2 - Professor Z, Lewis Hamilton, Carlo Maserati & Miles Axlerod

Sorry, no Red.

Comment

Will your stores match the Kmart 99Cents sale on Blimp, LSM, and Dustin Mellow?? If so, I would love a couple of each.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nope. Need a circular.

Comment

Hi,

Could you get me professor Z, and Miles Axlerod? ( maybe Shu Todoroki and big red if you find it)
                          I would also like one of each of the $1 cars you could find except for

:Mater, Finn Mcmissle, Francesco, Holley, Jeff, Raoul, Guido, Luigi, sarge, trunkov, ramone, nigel, max, lewis Hamilton, Chick Hicks, Lightning Mcqueen

Thank you!

Comment

Francesco Fan Mater and Materhosen

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                              Francesco Fan Mater and Materhosen
                              I've been working on them. I've got you on my list.

Comment

Working...
                              X