Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Chase Cars colelction P.1

Hi Guys,

Here are some pics of the Chase Cars I have managed to find at retail over the years I have been collecting. Some where in my collection, I have another box of more Chase Cars so when I get a minute, I'll dig them out and post more pics soon. Thanks for looking Cars Fans!

CHASE3.jpgCHASE1.jpgCHASE2.jpg
    CHASE6.jpgCHASE4.jpg

Oops! last shot!
    CHASE5.jpg

Comment

Awesome Vandance!

Comment

Great collection of Chase Cars, VANDANCE... many thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Very nice!!!!!!

Comment

Not too shabby!
            They look to be almost all international releases? Were the the first two Chases on an international card..?
            All of mine are US releases, except Van With Stickers. That one I got from Mr. B. And he's very "international"!

Comment

you have a lot of nice cars there

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                Not too shabby!
                They look to be almost all international releases? Were the the first two Chases on an international card..?
                All of mine are US releases, except Van With Stickers. That one I got from Mr. B. And he's very "international"!
                Not wanting to hijack VANDANCE's thread but wanting to answer the question.

I know that Impound Wingo (ROR case F) was not released outside the US; it never was released in the UK... I don't know if the first 2 (Lightning McQueen with Bumper Stickers and Fred with Bumper Stickers) from World of Cars cases were... We don't have any pictures of international versions in the article:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...se-Cars-Part-1

They are not listed in the World of Cars French Forum either...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                X