This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes - Store Finds

Please post your Planes store finds in this thread... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great photos, Scavenger... I may have more trouble saying "No" to Planes that I originally expected.

Thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Great photos, Scavenger... I may have more trouble saying "No" to Planes that I originally expected.

Thanks for sharing.
        I think that's a VERY common feeling right about now.

Comment

between the convoy bros, star wars cars, and comic con items my budget for planes keeps shrinking lol

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
            between the convoy bros, star wars cars, and comic con items my budget for planes keeps shrinking lol
            Think you forgot eBay...judging by the online finds thread!!! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Think you forgot eBay...judging by the online finds thread!!! ;-)
              yes it is too easy to buy on ebay sometimes

Comment

Damn, I think I am going to be collecting these!

Comment

Any stores got the Mattel stuff out early? Really looking forward to picking these up. My kids only seem to be playing with our Take Flights right now.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Two nearby toyshops (bart smit and intertoys) had a suprise today...restocked, and guess what both had the Planes already on the shelfs. Scored some Ishani and the dottie 2 pack.
                    The Dusty in the 2 pack has a "clear" sidewindow instead of the grey painted sidewindow of the single.

DSC04671.jpgDSC04672.jpgDSC04676.jpg

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Originally posted by DaFickser View Post
                      Two nearby toyshops (bart smit and intertoys) had a suprise today...restocked, and guess what both had the Planes already on the shelfs. Scored some Ishani and the dottie 2 pack.
                      The Dusty in the 2 pack has a "clear" sidewindow instead of the grey painted sidewindow of the single.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2296[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2297[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2298[/ATTACH]

Score!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Wow! Really dig the pitty!!

Comment

Our son found this afternoon bulldog and pitty at another nearby toyshop while helping my wife with the groceries. As he always checks the back of any LEGO set so he does with the Plan es "airfield" playset he saw and discovered the reason why the planes have a small hole, that looks to be for stand, but isn't...the playsets have the stands/holds to get a more real play effect.

Great day anyway as Star Wars six arrived by mail :-)

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Just unboxing my first case found in TRU :

Make me laugh, on the box it's notified : "do not place on shelf until six weeks prior to the movie release date in each country / this on shelf date can not be prior to july 1,2013.".

But in real, available in all french TRU since end of may and the movie is scheduled in october here...
                            Last edited by Tonyxes; 06-18-2013, 01:51 PM.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Very nice!! I cannot wait to find these in the wild. Could you look at the TRU tag (normally stuck on the outside of the box) and find the 6 digit TRU number?? I would love to start trying to hunt for these!!

Comment

Working...
                              X