Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarknotaMack's Wanted list

Hi all, hope some of you guys and girls can help me over here in the UK
    As you're all aware cars in the UK ain't as easy to find as they are over the pond and with your superb price cuts i wonder if there's a few fellow members who can help me with my collection. I can only really offer cash as I don't think I have anything you lot would want
    I do want more but this is a primary tru list. If you would part with them plus shipping for what they cost you i would be well happy but don't mind paying even double so please check out my list and help me out.
    Singles
    All packages must be mint with no creases as I'm a carded collector

Please help Mark
    Last edited by MarknotaMack; 08-18-2014, 06:01 PM. Reason: update

Just an update. I have sourced tru nick stickers, lil torquey and mater. Also got the 3 packs and 10 pack and the alloy 4 pack. Only want 1 Dustin now
    Can anyone in the UK help? I need the new 2013 sputter stop that was out in sainsburys. Must be mint carded as my collection is sealed
    Can anyone help with any of the others.
    Also need the new kmart deluxe. You all know the 2 maters that are wanted. Would also be nice if anyone who finds them would also be able to send away for a Ivan for me. I hope one of you guys from the US will help us overhere.
    I know Chris will do his best but it would be nice if there were others who would help as it would be so appreciated. Thanks to everyone who has helped me in the past. Can't thank you enough for your time and effort.

Comment

Hey Mark! Email sent

Comment

An update. Does anyone have an sdcc 2014 james bond aston martin. Dont wanna pay ebay prices but will pay a reasonable price for one as I missed getting one. I am in the UK but can ship within the US

Comment

Working...
        X