Storage Cases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage Cases

I am an opener with OCD, so everything needs to be in a spot in a case. I have a few metal lunch boxes and tins for the deluxe cars. For the regular cars I have the 16 car Mack case, the fan stands, pop open speedway race , Toon Tokyo Mater / Dragon LMQ 50 car case and the LMQ/FB 30 car case. With all the cars I have yet to open, I'm going to need more!

Anyone have anything else in good shape available to sell or trade (please see my haves/wants for my extras)?

How about this? 7 car storage...

Comment

I would certainly like to own one of those!

Comment

I have several Carney Plastics display cases - they are not cheap... The CP-21/24 holds singles as well as haulers or most deluxe... I also have a SA-100 which holds 110 singles (can hold smaller Deluxe).

For singles, Hobby Lobby has a 6 pack of clear display cases between $7.99 and $9.49 (price depends on the store)... Mater is too big for these; The King is too long...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I keep all my cars in the package in boxes for now until i can display them some how, so im no help. and Clearys cars are in a box that get played with

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            How about this? 7 car storage...
            I just got a message that you inbox was full.

Comment

Cleared now, sorry!

Comment

Anyone have one of those 11 car tire shaped launcher case available?

Comment

Working...
                X