How the heck do you ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the heck do you ....

Alright, I need to get to the bottom of something here. Some of you have SUPER AWESOME signature banner thing-a-ma-bobs on your posts. They look like you paid a professional to make them for you! I must say ... I am a little jealous .. I NEEEEED GUIDANCE! I have time and want to learn how to do it! PLEASE show me the way team PCD

Go to settings in the top right corner and edit signature

Comment

Some of our members will make custom signatures for others... I'm due for a new signature - I've had mine over 2 years... but I'm waiting for a special Car before going to my new signature... and I may very well have to have someone make it for me as well... I can refer you to someone if you'd like, Jeff.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yeah, I found how to get the signature attached to my posts, but that the last step. Some of the signatures I have been seeing are very very nice work ...I am sure they take a little time to work on in some other format ... some how combining pictures, adding flashing elements etc. ... then they bring the final product in to INSERT as their signature. I what to attend THAT design class! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Some of our members will make custom signatures for others... I'm due for a new signature - I've had mine over 2 years... but I'm waiting for a special Car before going to my new signature... and I may very well have to have someone make it for me as well... I can refer you to someone if you'd like, Jeff.
          I might have to go that route if I cannot discover how to do it myself. I have plenty of time on my hands and would love to do it!

Comment

One word... "PhotoShop"! LOL

Let me no if I can assist in making you a sig Jeff.

Comment

Hmmm .... guess I will have to see what my 9 year old computer can do!! LOL

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I am also able to assist with sigs...I have a thread started and take sig requests. I've done three on this site so far. Mine, King Andy and the one who posted in the thread as well, d1ulove2h8.

Cheers

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thanks Decepticog!! Might take you up on that is I crash and burn! LOL Based off your Avatar, I guess cars are not you only collection.

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                    Hmmm .... guess I will have to see what my 9 year old computer can do!! LOL
                    I find slapping it helps. LOL

Comment

How does this look??

Comment

Looks good Jeff. Personally, Ramone without the background would look sweeter, but thats just me.

Comment

Nice signature, Jeff... and it didn't take long for you to lose your Rookie status on PCD... You'll be a Cars Addict soon (over 100 posts).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Still tinkering lol

Comment

Ok, I think I have it where I like it for now ... but I do have another question. What is up with the cream colored bar above it that says "click this bar to view the original image" ????

EDIT my own post ... weird ... in THIS post it DOESN'T show that but it does on older posts .... hmmm interesting .... no worries! I like it, man!

Comment

Working...
                              X