X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes land at UK toys r us!

Found these in my local Toys R Us today just being put out
    Go get em....

Last edited by pirelliboy; 06-28-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Nice find, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got myself a full set plus the 3 hangar sets well pleased. Still gonna get a set from the US to open.

Comment

Damn! I knew I should have gone out hunting during my lunch break today! Any sign of Echo or Bravo out there guys?!

Great finds

Comment

NICE DISPLAY!! Better than the one at my TRU here in the states! Dang ... where did I put that picture lol

HERE IT IS! lol

2013-06-28_10-00-43_476.jpg
            Last edited by jestrjef; 06-28-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

so is it like it appears that the planes stock has been put in the same place previously occupied by cars stock?

the tru i was in last week has already replaced half the cars space with monster uni/despicable me 2 stock

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                so is it like it appears that the planes stock has been put in the same place previously occupied by cars stock?

the tru i was in last week has already replaced half the cars space with monster uni/despicable me 2 stock
                I went back after and this is what they compacted the cars section to.

Comment

We also went to Toys R Us today and bought the 3 hanger box sets too - mine cost Ł34 cos I had a Ł5 off voucher! Whoop! Love those Pitties they are lovely! I much prefer the size of the disney store diecast though - I think the Mattel Planes are too small really. My daughter loves her sets!

No deluxe Echo/Bravo etc in our Toys R Us and only the 6 main characters as the singles.

Comment

Anyone see a Ripslinger Hanger Box Set? I got Bulldog, Dusty, El Chupacabra but there was no Ripslinger at my store.

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
                      Anyone see a Ripslinger Hanger Box Set? I got Bulldog, Dusty, El Chupacabra but there was no Ripslinger at my store.
                      Not in mine. Different case I would say.

Comment

PLANES MICRO DRIFTERS? Those definitely aren't in the US yet! Mind posting more pics of those?

Comment

Man! I really wish I had that Metallic Raoul Caroule! Cool picture!
                          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

was going to pay tru a visit tomorrow, but
                            the lions are playing
                            qualy for silverstone
                            and the start of the tdf in corsica
                            what a day!
                            good luck to froomy, hopefully we,ll have another british winner to help erase the memory of that cheating texan scumbag

Comment

Its been decided that "We" call into TRU and Smyths on Sunday and then go into town on Monday to visit the DS.

Could be a painful weekend for the wallet!

Comment

Working...
                              X