Happy Birthday, cptnmorgan_1972!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, cptnmorgan_1972!

Please join me in wishing PCD member (and one of my good friends) cptnmorgan_1972 a very Happy Birthday... may you have a great day, Chad, Cars-wise and otherwise.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday Captain! It ha been a while since we have last spoke. Glad to see you are still around the Cars game!

Comment

Happy Birthday Cap'n

Comment

Happy Birthday Cap.

Comment

Thanks Chris for the post in my old age honor! And thanks to everyone else for the birthday wishes. Jestrjef, Yep still hanging around and it has been a long time. My son has pretty much moved on, but I haven't... yet. Still looking for The Super Chase Long Ge and others from the case to show up at these Marshalls or TJ Maxx stores. I was lucky to find Super Chase Flash at Big Lots. Happy 4th of July to everyone!

Comment

Belated greetings...

Comment

Happy belated Birthday! My son has pretty much moved on from Cars as well. He wasn't as excited about the Ivans in the mail as I thought he would. At least he likes Planes now.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks guys! Mine likes the planes too. Not sure about collecting them yet. They don't roll on the floor...

Comment

Working...
                    X