Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World of Cars and Supercharged Carded cars for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Cars and Supercharged Carded cars for sale.

Hi all,
    I have lots (too many to list) of carded World of Cars and Supercharged cars for sale. Singles and Movie moments (100+ approx)
    Nothing super rare and cards have shelf wear so not for the mint card collectors.
    Ask and I may be able to help you out at a fair price.
    I am offering them on here and I will also be listing on eBay over the next week or so.
    I would like to help out fellow collectors here first if I can.

I would rather post within the UK but am happy to sent to my fellow traders overseas (you know who you are)
    Send me a pm and I'll see if I can help you.
    Last edited by pirelliboy; 07-12-2013, 06:31 PM.

Could you put on a few pictures just to give an idea of how shelf worn they are. I need a couple i think

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
      Could you put on a few pictures just to give an idea of how shelf worn they are. I need a couple i think
      The blisters are all fine. Curled corners here and there.
      Here's a few as an idea....

Last edited by pirelliboy; 07-12-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Are you sure these are for sale. They must be rare as they are all on backwards cards lol

Comment

Pirelliboy - let me look at my Supercharged collection to see if you have any that I need (want) to fill in holes in my collection... I'll try to send you a PM this weekend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hey, id love to get some cars from you and im an opener so condition of cars is irrelevant, let me know who u have got and I will put some trade your way!

Comment

Bumping my thread with pics now.
              Also Cars 2 extras...

As I say, some cards are not mint by any means.
              Good for openers.
              Most Cars 2 stuff has good cards.
              Get in touch if I can help you with any.

Comment

I'm sad you are in the UK. I'd love to purchase some cars but I'm afraid shipping to the U.S. would put my cost of the cars over what I'm willing to spend. Bummer for me but good for other collectors.

Comment

Are any of these available still as I am in the uk?

Comment

I have a few still. What do you need?

Comment

I could definitely need Galloping GearGrinder and Alex Vandel!.. But I'm in the us :/
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Ah great ok well the ones I would be looking for are: Alex Vandel, Luigi & Guido, Van, Fred, the blue Mater, Holly Shiftwell, Radiator Springs Ramone,Carla, Otis, Erik Laneley and the little car with the pink bow on the top and also the little pink girlie looking car (can't see the name!) Let me know how much these are if you have them, feel free to PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuasmummy View Post
                          Ah great ok well the ones I would be looking for are: Alex Vandel, Luigi & Guido, Van, Fred, the blue Mater, Holly Shiftwell, Radiator Springs Ramone,Carla, Otis, Erik Laneley and the little car with the pink bow on the top and also the little pink girlie looking car (can't see the name!) Let me know how much these are if you have them, feel free to PM me
                          PM sent.

Comment

Hi, is the movie moment flik n flea (dunno if spelt right) still available?

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                              Hi, is the movie moment flik n flea (dunno if spelt right) still available?
                              Sorry, they have gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X