Disney Cars Screaming Banshee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Cars Screaming Banshee

Does anyone have one they don't want anymore or opened, played with and discarded?

My daughter would absolutely love one but we can't find one anywhere - we've tried eBay but at the moment they are going for about £70 which is madness - I was watching some earlier in the year and they were going for £20 + postage - now I'm ready to buy after seeing them not come down they are too expensive!

GRRR!!!

$T2eC16NHJGYFFkn,pk3TBRnm6lJND!~~60_35.JPG

Makes me wish I had bought the 100 or so that were pegwarmers about 5 or 6 years ago!

Comment

Ahhhh no! Wish the movie came out more recently! We've missed out on the best cars toys!

Comment

I've been stalking the Banshee on ebay for about a year. The cheapest I've seen is about $60 shipped and one of the smoke stacks is usually missing. Good Luck!

Comment

I got one just before Christmas, ebay immaculate condition with 20 of the mini adventure cars, £40 inc delivery

Comment

Sad face - just missed out on the last UK Ebay one (someone bought it outside of the auction)..... Come on people! I so want one for my Daughters birthday!

Comment

try the german ebay (ebay.de) the Banshees are pretty easy to find. I have paid 15 € for mine (opened but in a perfect condition). Maybe that would be an option for you.

Comment

Working...
              X