Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the following new Movie Moments are you most looking forward to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the following new Movie Moments are you most looking forward to?

It looks like the next case of Movie Moments is getting ready to be released... an eBay seller from Thailand has international versions of Uncle Topolino's Band, Doug Speedcheck and Palace Danger Finn McMissile, and Yokoza and Chisaki... so for our poll question...

Which of the following new Movie Moments are you most looking forward to?

1. Uncle Topolino's Band (contains all 4 pittys)

2. Doug Speedcheck and Palace Danger Finn McMissile

3. Yokoza and Chisaki

Looking forward to your replies.
    Uncle Topolino's Band (contains all 4 pittys)
    65.63%
    Doug Speedcheck and Palace Danger Finn McMissile
    9.38%
    Yokoza and Chisaki
    25.00%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I voted for Uncle Topolino's Band... a Movie Moment with 4 new Cars is fantastic news... I'm also looking forward to the other new Movie Moments as well... I was wondering if Palace Danger Finn McMissile would be a unibody diecast - it does look like it in the photo.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I choose the band also. They are just so cute! The others look awesome too though! Do you know when they are supposed to makes their way to the US?

Comment

I'd heard August, Cars-mom, but that was a few months ago... if I remember back to the first case of the 2013 Movie Moments, they turned up in Asia about a month before they arrived in the US... I'll see what I can find out.

Comment

band band band lol

Comment

Chisaki

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
              Chisaki
              So much for my feeling that we were going to get a 100% vote for Uncle Topolino's Band!

Chisaki is a great looking Car... so is Doug Speedcheck.

Comment

Not even close. The band aka "all the Guidos playing music instruments!".

As for the Palace Danger pair, can't say a shouty Finn appeals and as for Doug, I kind of prefer the more authentic looking (well, for traffic police anyway) fluoro paint job of Mark Wheelsen.

Sadly, as Nigel had confirmed, all MM cases have been officially cancelled here so there'll be some serious begging going on lol.

Comment

The band is the most interesting. When are these due to ship?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Uncle Topolino's Band.
                    Can't wait to display it in my Uncle Topolino's Town display.

Comment

Yokoza and Chisaki for sure! The band really doesn't do anything for me. I'm not really a pitty guy, I guess. I have zero interest in adding any more Finns.

Comment

I voted Tuners, but the pitty band is pretty awesome too.

Comment

Uncle Topolino's Band for sure, that set looks amazing.
                          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

The 4 Guido band is what I voted for - very excited to get that one.

Comment

WANT THEM ALLL!!!! Band first though.

Comment

Working...
                              X