X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Wiggo, sorry, Froome

I read this and thought it was funny

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...-2013072276396

Seriously, big congratulations to Froome. British riders won 2 years on the trot. Although it could be said that Froome could have won last year if he was the main man for Sky, we certainly saw him having to slow down on the hills to let Wiggo catch him up last year.

I'm surprised that boogity hasn't mentioned this before...

Richie Porte was excellent in supporting Froome this year

Congratulations... 2 years in a row for a British rider to win the race.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Came cross as a very genuine decent guy in the interview I saw. Particularly liked his comment about it being a win that will stand the test of time, and acknowledging the Armstrong damage to the sport.

Wiggins in contrast is a bit too in love with his blokey media image if you ask me. The fact he hasn't even come out publicly and wished his rival congrats, speaks volumes about his class. Or lack of it.

A consensus of opinion says that Froome is by far the superior rider so it will be interesting to see if Wiggins has the stomach for a head to head Tour next year.

Comment

enzo, surely wiggo has made some statement about froomeys win, id be surprised if he hasnt

bought 2 books recently, both excellent
        tyler hamilton- the secret race - 3.85 tesco
        david walsh - seven deadly sins - 2.99 the works

also in the works I bought the planes book of the film, some lovely artwork and at 2.99 a good price, a fiver in tescos!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
          enzo, surely wiggo has made some statement about froomeys win, id be surprised if he hasnt
          A week later, and through gritted teeth clearly...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/23480165

Comment

gone off sir wiggo a lot, a bit of humility wouldnt go a miss

Comment

Working...
            X