Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars You Have That No One Wants (Your Personal 'Lemon' List)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars You Have That No One Wants (Your Personal 'Lemon' List)

We all have them - cars in our collection we bought multiples of hoping to trade for something else - OR cars we received in cases that we can't give away. I have 3 cars in my collection I cannot even give away as no one wants them. Here they are:

- Krate Rainson-Wash - yep, the cute little white truck from Cars 2 that was a new release this year. I have 30 of him. My guess is moms and dad don't want him cause he's only in the move for about 2 seconds.

- Petrov Trunkov - no interest from collectors or parents in this lemon. Have 20 of him.

- Erik Laneley - introduced in cases N and P last year and again this year. Hurting this car I believe is its poor scale. The fact that I have no idea where he is in the movie is another factor that I'm sure most moms and dads share with me. Have 48 of him

Will try to move these at a garage sale in August on the cheap. So what cars do you have that just sit and sit in your collection that no one wants?

It's pretty sad about Krate he is a pretty cool little diecast I think! Erik I am stuck with a couple of him as well! I had a ton of Tubbs but I finally did clear all of them out but I don't think I would buy any more of him anytime soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Nice idea for a topic... I'm sure I have way too many of way too many... I'll add information later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Once I have at least 3 extra of a Car and no one has asked me to trade or sell, I usually leave them behind when I find them on the pegs. Unless it is a Chase.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

- Nick Cartone
          - Suki
          - Carlo Maserati
          - Petrov Trunkov

These are the Cars that I can't seem to get rid of..
          Cars Addict

Comment

I have a few extra each of the first releases of Cars 2. Then when they upgraded to one piece, I had to buy them over again. Would like to get rid of some of the originals. I may put them up for sale at a really reduced price, just so I can use the storage space for other Cars.

Comment

Hey pope maybe somebody could make some custom team luggage trucks out of all those Krates *cough gotfrank* :-)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

the one I have that comes to mind is the unibody Hudson Hornet Lightning McQueen that I have 11 of
                but I usually look at my extras as a custom in the making
                I have several krates that I plan to make other luggage trucks out of when I have time

Comment

Originally posted by DiZz View Post
                  - Nick Cartone
                  - Suki
                  - Carlo Maserati
                  - Petrov Trunkov

These are the Cars that I can't seem to get rid of..
                  Good list - I have a bunch of Nick and Carlos as well that just collect dust. Suki on the other hand is a good one for me - she moves slowly but she does sell/trade. What hurt Suki is her being released in like 4-5 cases.

Comment

Lenticular Duff Wrecks. I thought he would be a hit among customizers.

Comment

Here's a few that I come up with off the top of my head...

Finn McMissile, Francesco Bernoulli, Carlo Maserati... probably a lot more Cars2 Cars than I realize.

I know there are more as well... At one time I would have included Race Team Mater and Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels, but I sent many of those on to a very special cause in March.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have 4 Supercharged Lizzie's around. No one wants them. Oh well.
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                        X