Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars games for the Wii - reviews

Hey everybody,

Since we all love the movie Cars here, I was wondering who has played the different Cars Wii games? Like the Cars 1 wii game, Cars 2 wii game and for example Cars Race-O-Rama or Maters International championship.

I am searching for new fun games, Disney related, especially to play with the familiy and friends. Since my friends love Disney, they will love playing racing games with the Cars characters.

So who has experience with these games on the wii, and which one did you liked most. Which game looks the best when playing? I watched several youtube clips, but it is not really helping me out so far. It all looks the same. Wondering what the real differences are between the games. I know that with Race-O-Rama you can adjust the look of the cars.

Many thanks!

My son has Mater's Tall Tales for the Wii. He seems to like it, but I'm not really into videogames, so there isn't much I can tell you about it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I have several Cars video games.

Wi - Mater's Tall Tales

PS/2 - Cars and Cars Mater-National

Xbox 360 - Cars, Cars Race-O-Rama, and Cars2.

We played the Cars game most frequently - the Cars-Race-O-Rama was fun too... we didn't enjoy the Cars2 game as much... part of that may be that our grandchildren got older and got into more advanced games (Call of Duty, etc.).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have Mater - National, If im being honest - its rubbish. Im not huge on computer games at all to be honest but comparing it to my sons favourite game which is Skylanders it is in my opinion inferior by a big margin.

Comment

Far and away the best one is the original "Cars". The races are terrific, but most of the fun involves driving around Radiator Springs collecting points to open up two other worlds. Plus you get to drive into other Cars and even push them off a cliff if you're feeling particularly mean-spirited. Two great cheat codes are IMSPEED and VROOOOM.

Comment

Thank you all. I've decided to look at used games that are offered on the internet. Just bought Cars 1 from someone for a cheap price. If I do not like it, I can always sell it again on internet or bring it to the game store that accepts used games.

Thanks John in Missouri for the cheats! I will try them

Comment

Here's a list of 9 cheat codes for Cars for the Wii...
              http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/932906-cars/cheats

And I agree with John - we enjoyed just driving around playing Cars as much as any of the races... I'll have to play it again sometime.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks cac1959! I am now playing a free download of the Cars2 pc-game. Really enjoying it Because it is a free download the game sometimes stop working, but hey! It is a free download I may not complain and I can play the game.

Comment

Working...
                X