First review of "Planes" from AirVenture at Oshkosh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First review of "Planes" from AirVenture at Oshkosh

For those of you who might not be as into aviation as I am, a little background. AirVenture is one of the largest gatherings of aviation enthusiasts happens every year in Oshkosh WI, and is sponsored by the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA). Pilots fly in, watch aerial demonstrations, meet friends, etc. Think "Comicon" for aviation nuts.

"Planes" was premiered on Friday night at Airventure. Admittedly, the following reviewer is a little biased because he love airplanes as much as I do, but it bodes well.

Follow the link for the review:
    http://www.av8rdan.com/2013/08/disne...re-at-eaa.html

Thanks for the heads up, bsmith13...

I do plan to see the movie... Friday night at dinner I asked 3 of my grandchildren if they wanted to see Planes with me... they all said no... an hour later, after opening Skipper, Bravo, and Ishani and Yorkie (the aircraft carrier), 2 of them came up to me and said they wanted to see it with me after all... I'm hoping we can see it next weekend.

I enjoyed reading the review... looking forward to seeing the movie... and afraid that I may be tempted to collect more of them that I originally intended.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X