Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Changers for my 2 year old - US resident

Hello!

I was hoping someone would be willing to sell or point me in the direction of some color changers. No specific character is needed. My 2 year old LOVES color changers and has literally worn his Finn McMissile out in the bath tub.

The prices on Ebay and Amazon are crazy.

Anyone have 1 or some they are willing to sell?

They don't sell them in stores anymore? I never really paid much attention to them. But I guess now I will keep an eye out.
    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
      They don't sell them in stores anymore? I never really paid much attention to them. But I guess now I will keep an eye out.
      I have not seen any recently. In fact, I believe they were on their way out when we started collecting and had no idea at the time he would become so enthralled with them. I have been looking for months and haven't seen any

Comment

these were short lived - cars 1 and some cars 2, probably because the color changing effect did not work for very long
        because of this they did not produce the number of cars like the diecast ones
        and now they go for very high prices because some collectors (i'm not one of them) have bought up all they can find
        I started to collect them from cars 1 but quickly changed my mind and sold off the few I had
        I would not expect to find them in any stores

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          these were short lived - cars 1 and some cars 2, probably because the color changing effect did not work for very long
          because of this they did not produce the number of cars like the diecast ones
          and now they go for very high prices because some collectors (i'm not one of them) have bought up all they can find
          I started to collect them from cars 1 but quickly changed my mind and sold off the few I had
          I would not expect to find them in any stores
          Yes this seems to be the case. My little man loves his Finn so much. He literally plays every day with him in the tub.

Comment

My toys r us has a few of the playsets that come with one car, but I have not seen any of the singles or doubles anywhere.

Comment

My son loves these things, we managed to get both playsets from TRU a few months back (Ramone's house with Ramone and a little race track with Finn) the rest he got were from a used lot from craigslist (which among other things had about 8 color changers), he plays with them every day in the bathtub and they still work fine...

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                My son loves these things, we managed to get both playsets from TRU a few months back (Ramone's house with Ramone and a little race track with Finn) the rest he got were from a used lot from craigslist (which among other things had about 8 color changers), he plays with them every day in the bathtub and they still work fine...
                Yeah I have checked Craigslist - no luck so far after several months of looking. Hopefully I can find some SOMEWHERE before Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                X