the apprentice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the apprentice

anyone watching the apprentice, me and ru5tys money is on the bold jim, stand up for yet another ulsterman!

I'll 2nd that Roger.....Were seriously everywhere, we are aren't we?

Comment

I'm one week behind due to my holiday - I've caught up on the 2 episodes I missed whilst away (the magazine and France selling tasks) but haven't seen last nights yet so my views on Jim are based primarily prior to last nights shows.

At first I thought that Jim was a real contender for the winner - he played a good game and had lots of influence but lately I've found him to be nothing but a lot of hot air. He spends more time covering his back than actually doing the task and will not make a decision on his own (due to tryign to cover his back). He never takes any risks and extremelyt quickly points the finger in any direction but his own. The only reason he made it through the magazine boardroom is that the other two candidates were very poor and have no substance. To be honest I think that the overall calibre of the candidates this year are poor and don't really have a clear grasp of reality or leadership.

For me the only real candidate at the moment is Helen. I think that Tom is a good team player and has some potential - I'd gladly have him in my team but he needs to "grow a pair" and stand up to other team members if he wants to stay in the game.

Comment

mr b , my money is on jim to win and i,m pretty confident this will happen

Comment

Is that insider knowledge?

Comment

no, but its reading between the lines and listening to comments the failures have made on darraghs show

Comment

I'm now up to date with the show. Jim was better this week, but it's Helen all the way for me...

Jim will make the final and it was nice to see Tom stand up for himself a little in the boardroom.

Final 4 for me will be Helen, Jim, Tom and Melodie (although I'd kill her if I had to work with her)

Comment

tom, he,s not as smart as he makes out, a sandwich short of a picnic!

Comment

I think most of them don't have any food in the picnic basket at all!

Comment

did you see it tonight, 5 total and utter plonkers and one super jedi knight, jim, im not surprised s,alan didnt give them a treat.
                    jim was the only one that came out of that with any kudos, although I was surprised that no one in darraghs show went for jim for the final, instead they went for that nodder, tom, who after all sold 3 dogs.
                    come on trevor , I thought you had a bit of class
                    my moneys still on jim

Comment

I agree though was disappointed at the fact Melody was fired, she had sumfin I really liked. Natasha on the other hand is a complete edjit can't believe she has to blame everyone but her self. Surprised Jim didn't speak up more about that....And Helens Hostile takeover really showed her flaws....Jim to win

Comment

re helens hostile takeover (bank), chick hicks would have been proud of that eh
                        lets face it ru5ty, sumfin I really liked...you just fanced melodie!

Comment

Hmmmm, yes Jim came off as a good Salesman this week and Helen didn't have the best week.

To be honest, this bunch haven't been that good and I've no idea who's going to win. I think it's probably because the prize has changed this year in that it's for a Business Partnership as opposed to an Apprentice.

Personally, the best idea generator is Tom, but he's a bit of a wet lettuce!

The prize here is £250,000 investment into a partnership with Lord Sugar and a gruelign application processed followed by 14 weeks worth of pain working with numpties. If you had an idea you could go to Dragon's Den and do a 30 minute pitch to get up to £250,000 investment and partnership with a well reputable investor. I know which one I'd go for!!!

Comment

what I learnt today....... columbus was british and brought back the spud and that lord byron was a contempory of shakespeare!

dont think jedi is gonna win it now, but you never know

Comment

Well, I picked 3 of the final 4

My official money's on Tom - Lord Sugar is looking for a business partner and he's the one who's got the background in generating ideas.

Helen is very strong, but I don't know if she has that "something" that's a bit wild - she's a bit too textbook

Jim is great at dealing with customers and very clever at influencing people, but I think he's missing some skills, although in this last task he had a bit af a nightmare team to manage, btu that's no excuse for not doing abusiness plan, knowing your profits or even being able to do quick arithmatic!

Suzie is actually very bright and has lots of potential but it a bit wet and doesn't stand up for herself. In my eyes she's too much of a liability

Comment

Working...
                              X