Disney Infinity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Infinity

Who all is going to get in on this game?

I'm personally very excited!

not for me

Comment

I guess not! Lol! Not my kind of thing but looks very cool! Xx

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376840359.061607.jpg
        Super happy was there when it opened early at 8am haha.

Comment

I have it on the way from Amazon (it came with a free extra figure if you preordered). I have the Cars expansion set on the way from Best Buy (I had a gift card), although I noticed that both expansion sets are only $17.50 at Target.

Comment

I grabbed them up this morning. TRU had a 20% off coupon, so I used that on the game pack, so that knocked it down to $60. Then their buy one 1/2 price second, plus the power discs for $1. I got the 2 crystal sets at Target at their 1/2 off price. Kmart & Walmart didn't have any specials going on.

It took awhile to get my ps3 to play the game though, very frusturating. I played around in Radiator Springs and then used a couple characters to do their specific missions. Its really complicated!

Comment

Just stopped playing after too many hours haha. Good reviews here.

Comment

Saw the Cars expansion pack in Walmart a few minutes ago. Nice looking little figurines/dongles (what do you call them?) of Holley and Lightning. They were stocked in the Cars section, so mistook them for new releases for a minute. Think it was priced a little under $17, here (16.87 or some other weird Walmart price).

Comment

I was really considering getting it, but it sounds pretty expensive and I'd rather use that money on Cars, since it sounds like these next few months are gonna be pretty wallet-emptying. It sounds like an awesome game, though!

Comment

I've seen it at a few stores... It almost looked like Meijer has a deal where if you buy the game at $74.99 you get a free single and a free 2 pack... didn't have time to check it in great detail before work - I will on the way home.

I wished the characters looked nicer... they don't look good at all in my opinion... and like many of you, I'd rather buy diecasts.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

what age group is it aimed at? we are thinking of getting it for charlie for christmas when he'll be nearly 4 1/2

Comment

I'm 32 my wife is 28 the niece that was playing yesterday is 5 and nephew 6.

We all thoroughly enjoyed it. I think a 4 1/2 year old will very easily be able to play and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
                          I'm 32 my wife is 28 the niece that was playing yesterday is 5 and nephew 6.

We all thoroughly enjoyed it. I think a 4 1/2 year old will very easily be able to play and enjoy.
                          cheers - he's currently playing lego batman 2, although only switching between characters and running around!

Comment

Haha. If he can Lego Batman he can do this

Comment

From what I can tell so far, Infinity doesn't require you to have certain characters to continue the journey like Skylanders. There are some character specific missions and "vaults" you can unlock when you have all the characters for that playset. I think with the 3 characters you get with the game purchase you could spend a lot of time having fun without having the need to purchase additional stuff. Skylanders was way too linear.

Comment

Working...
                              X