Not getting anymore mails from PCD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting anymore mails from PCD?

Is it just me, or did PDC stop sending out mails on new replies/pm's etc?

I even tried a password resend, but did not get that either

(they are not in my spambox either)

I'm in the same boat, no mail to say a pm has been received

Comment

MrBrownstone and I will look into it.

I checked both of your accounts... they are both set up to receive e-mail notification when you receive a new PM... I'm wondering if the e-mail providers have made a change on their end... I know that certain e-mail providers block e-mails coming in from certain domains (addresses)... I have one account I use for almost all my Cars correspondence - I have to use a different one with one friend as his provider doesn't allow my (or others) Yahoo e-mails to be delivered.

I'll make a change in my setting and see what happens.

It seems to be impacting the gmail, hotmail, and yahoo addresses... I'll keep looking.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

seeing that you guys are looking at probs, everytime i check in via tapatalk, it tells me the API for the forum is out of date and to contact the administrator, anyone else getting that?

Its nothing more than a mild annoyance to me in all honesty but its there all the same.

Comment

We'll check if there's an update available for the forum software and contact the person who can install it for us.

Thank you for the notification of the problem(s).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
            seeing that you guys are looking at probs, everytime i check in via tapatalk, it tells me the API for the forum is out of date and to contact the administrator, anyone else getting that?

Its nothing more than a mild annoyance to me in all honesty but its there all the same.
            yup, get that too

Comment

I don't always get an e-mail when a pm is sent to me either
              but the site always tells me I have a pm when I log on

Comment

I've checked the settings too and all seem fine. All I can say is check the site every day to see if you have PMs :-p

We'll look into it. First port of call may be to update the website software to the latest version as that should solve the Tapatalk issue and the first rule of debugging is to ensure you have the latest versions of software...

Please bear with us and we'll have the issue sorted

Comment

Not getting any emails no more either...
                  Cars Addict

Comment

This is probably a server side problem, just contact your hoster, and they will fix it.

Comment

I just received an e-mail telling me that I had a new PM... Please let us know if it's now working for you.

Comment

i just received one for your reply to this thread, seems to work again.

Comment

Mine is working.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

For me my gmail just thought it was spam haha.. so that's why I did not received notifications about a full inbox and information about new messages. Fixed that!

Comment

Working...
                            X