Mack Hauler Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Hauler Wanted

Anyone have a Mack Hauler for sale or trade (loose is OK)?

My son keeps dumping out the 16 cars in the TRU Mack Storage Case so that he can put just LMQ in it and grab Snot Rod, Wingo and DJ and recreate the movie. I'd love to give him a different Mack Hauler to use. I thought about grabbing the Stunt Racer one, but I don't think he will like the way it opens.

Thanks!

Ferris, you can get one pretty easily and relatively cheaply on eBay from HK/china. Also the Mack transporter isn't too expensive on there at the mo.

Hope this helps

Comment

Yeah, there are a bunch of the China versions that are pretty convincing, minus his hat if you don't mind that, on ebay for around $12-15. You could come up with a sticker for the hat if you wanted to I bet.

Comment

Thanks for the replies so far. I have seen those. I might go that route as a last resort, but I'm going to try to see if I can get the real thing first.

Comment

Sounds good, just thought you were looking for some sort of beater perhaps.

Comment

Bought a Stunt Racer Mack for my son for the very same reason and it's a piece of junk, in my opinion. Some of the wheels are just decorative. They don't even move. Mack can't turn - the cab and the trailer are fixed together. If McQueen's loaded up and you open the rear door, the top of the trailer just falls off. It's the worst. Seriously.

My Walmart's got the Mack Transporter with the telescoping ramp on clearance for $13, right now. It's better than the stunt racer hauler, but wouldn't really work for movie reenactment any better.

Comment

Do you mean this one?

I picked it up a few weeks ago at Target for $6.58!

Comment

Working...
              X