boogity, he follow only the ferrari

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity, he follow only the ferrari

as you know boogity follow only the ferrari. we are heading off to Italy next week, first stop is the planet hotel opposite the factory gates in maranello, wednesday we,re doing the ferrari museum, a trip round fiorano test track and the factory, the ferrari museum in modena, then thursday its up to monza and the fun really starts
    we will be at the parabolica for the race, keep an eye for the northern ireland flag if youre watching on tv
    will be taking, mcqueen for a few photos along the way, guido and luigi for a few at their spiritual home, and a silver hamilton which I hope to get signed by the man himself
    goes without saying that I will be cars hunting too!!!
    photos upon my return

forza alonso

Sounds like a great vacation, boogity... enjoy... and we look forward to seeing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

sounds like a fun trip

Comment

Wow sounds like an awesome trip!
        Have a great time, can't wait for pics

Comment

Have fun in Italy, I love Italy!

Comment

got the silver hamilton signed by hamilton himself, well chuffed

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to photos

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                got the silver hamilton signed by hamilton himself, well chuffed
                Awesome news, boogity... even if Lewis Hamilton isn't the Ferrari that you follow... Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sounds like a dream. Can't wait to see soon photos.

Comment

Working...
                  X